Can we post G-shock trade interests here?

Thread: Can we post G-shock trade interests here?

Question Can we post G-shock trade interests here?

Just an idea, what I mean is we may have some G's in our collection that we do not like as much and have certain models that we've been looking for. If it matches another member's collection and what they're looking for, they could PM each other to arrange a trade. It's not really a WTB, WTT, WTS post, and it's just for members of this forum and G-shocks only.

So hypothetically I list that I don't like my MB frogman, MR-G, a vintage 5600 and am looking for a MIB2 Frog and classic Riseman, etc.. And those who would be interested and have those watches can work some kind of trade out.

Got the idea because American Football season just started , and my fantasy teams are fielding offers for trades, and got me thinking some of my G's are like the players on my roster. I've got McFadden in one league but would rather have a starter like Michael Turner or a couple of WRs or something. Anyway, getting off topic...

So would this be against the rules moderators? Anyhow, just wondering...

Re: Can we post G-shock trade interests here?

I think you need to post them in the sellers forum.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

Re: Can we post G-shock trade interests here?

Quote Originally Posted by tsaojam View Post
    So would this be against the rules moderators?
    It would. All sales, trades and 'wanted to buys' must be placed in the Sales Corner.

It keeps the brand forums tidy, and means that posts will find a bigger audience. The Sales Corner can be easily transformed into a G-Shock Sales Corner by typing 'G-Shock' into the search box.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Thread Information