Can you get a steel bracelet for this lovely G-shock Geiz?

Thread: Can you get a steel bracelet for this lovely G-shock Geiz?

Can you get a steel bracelet for this lovely G-shock Geiz?

I quite fancy one of these G-shock Geiz watch, but can only see it with a standard 'wrap strap'. My wrist is that small, that the strap overlap looks stupid, and I only buy watches with metal type bracelets.

Can you get a bracelet to fit this watch, and if so, where from and how much?

Name:  casiogeizgshock.jpg
Views: 6259
Size:  66.1 KB

Re: Can you get a steel bracelet for this lovely G-shock Geiz?

I think it's possible, but if you do a search on WUS, you'll find that the strap to bracelet mod is not a direct swap. There are 2 resin adapters, one each at the point where the bracelet connects to the case that you'll also need. Recommendations have been to call Casio customer service, or you can also try contacting Keith at tiktox (Casio Watches at Discount Prices | Casio Watches , Casio Watch Straps | Casio G-Shock Watches | Casio Pathfinder Watches |Casio Wave Ceptor Watches|Casio Watch Straps) they have all kinds of parts for G's, and might be able to create a bracelet/adapter kit for you. Don't know, but just a couple of ideas.

My main concern for replacing the strap with a bracelet, is I don't think there's a Giez bracelet that matches the yellow gold case. I think there's two versions of the bracelet, the standard with black IP and stainless highlights (which wouldn't match at all), and the all black IP (the better match). It may be hard to find and could be pricey... good luck.

Thread Information