Cant find parts! HELP!!!!!!

Thread: Cant find parts! HELP!!!!!!

Cant find parts! HELP!!!!!!

Alright,

I got a GLX5600 from fellow forumgoer Chonga and I am loving it. I would like to get a black bezel for it though, and I cant find one anywhere. Anyone know what other models will fit or where to get the one from the black GLX?

Thanks!
    Mike
    Cheers,
    Mike

The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Re: Cant find parts! HELP!!!!!!

Thanks!!

I already tried looking for a GW-M5600 set though and couldnt find one. Anyone know where I can find either?
    Cheers,
    Mike

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It amazes me that people are too lazy to do the research for there watch parts.

It took me all of 30 seconds to find the part number for bezel and band for the GWM-5600.

There is even a sticky for part numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda2005 View Post
    It amazes me that people are too lazy to do the research for there watch parts.
    I really don't understand why people have to be such condescending jerks on this forum. Seriously? I know about the sticky and found the part numbers, but even if I hadnt and was just new, I find your tone to be entirely inappropriate. I also find the chances of you saying that to my face extremely small.

Anyway. I have the part numbers already for both the black GLX bezel and the black GWM bezel which will fit on it. I was wondering where I can get the part. I know from Casio America if i call, but I was wondering if there is anywhere else where I can get it from like an online retailer. I tried Googling the numbers and got nothing.
    Cheers,
    Mike

Thread Information