Case Back differences

Thread: Case Back differences

Case Back differences

hello all, new to the forum. what is the difference between the case backs on my two watches- I own a DW6900FS-8 (white) and a DW6900-1V. although they are both DW6900, the FS-8 is made in Japan and the 1V is made in Korea. The DW6900FS-8 case back has a different case back than the DW6900-1V. The DW6900FS-8 has a G logo and says Shock Resist with the information imprinted in a circle around the outer edge of the case back.

The DW6900-1V has a much more simplistic case back and is plainly imprinted:

Casio
    Shock
    Resistant

MADE IN KOREA Y

-with the rest of the information imprinted in a circle around the outer edge of the case back.

Are they different because of the different countries of origin or are they different because one is an old style, or different year of manufacture? Both were purchased this month. Thank you all in advance for answering a newbie question.

William

Re: Case Back differences

Quote Originally Posted by bnice View Post
    Are they different because of the different countries of origin or are they different because one is an old style, or different year of manufacture?
    I'm not sure to be honest, but then I pay very little attention to the case-backs. There will be no other differences between the watches.

Welcome to the forum!
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Re: Case Back differences

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I'm not sure to be honest, but then I pay very little attention to the case-backs. There will be no other differences between the watches.

Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you very much. I look forward to participating on this board!

Thread Information