Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

Thread: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

I found a Casio Antman at the swap meet. It looks to be in excellent condition very slight wear if any. What is a good price for the watch? What year were they made? I paid $22.00 for it. I think it's a fantastic deal.

Lmk what you all think on price? Hope to hear back from alot of you experts in the forum.

Thanks,

JG Motorsports Inc.

Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

can't go wrong for that price. As far as I know (and I'm no expert on the vintage 'Masters of G') it's a rare model. So it's certainly worth a lot more than 22$.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

I'd say $175 low to $225 high for a nice one. Here's a post I made about the watch's features. ***
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

$22 is an amazing bargain! Heck, I'd take the plain-ol' DW-5600E for that, let alone a Master of G.

Unfortunately, the atomic sync doesn't work in the US since that watch only looks for the Japan time signal, but it's still a very cool and historic G-Shock.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Quote Originally Posted by a-Tom-ic View Post
    I'd say $175 low to $225 high for a nice one. Here's a post I made about the watch's features. ***
    That's spot on, if you can find one. These are rare even on Yahoo Japan auctions. Treasure it not only for the deal you got, but because it's AWESOME!

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by JG Motorsports Inc. View Post
    I found a Casio Antman at the swap meet. It looks to be in excellent condition very slight wear if any. What is a good price for the watch? What year were they made? I paid $22.00 for it. I think it's a fantastic deal.
    Wow! You can find a little more about the watch here. I'll be the first to give the requisite "WE WANT PICS" request.
    Chris
    ---

Thanks all for the feedback. So it sounds like I did ok. I'm having a battery put in it. As soon as I get it back I will post some pics.

Thanks to all for the info. I'm new to G-Shock collecting and found this great new home. Thanks for making me feel welcome everyone!!!

JG Motorsports Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by JG Motorsports Inc. View Post
    Thanks all for the feedback. So it sounds like I did ok..
    Ok? You did brilliantly!

There are two used examples up on the bay at the moment, just look at the prices!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250643141026

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160441898903

Welcome to the asylum by the way. Don't forget to post pictures when you have it sorted. No doubt you will become expert at this when you start buying all those other 'G's that lie in your future.

Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch100 View Post
    Ok? You did brilliantly!

There are two used examples up on the bay at the moment, just look at the prices!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250643141026

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160441898903

Welcome to the asylum by the way. Don't forget to post pictures when you have it sorted. No doubt you will become expert at this when you start buying all those other 'G's that lie in your future.

Mitch
    Thanks Mitch. WOW $22.00 doesn't look so bad now. I think the bay is a rip off. I'm looking to build my collection. I really like Frogman's but they can be expensive. My favorite Frogman is the Brazilian Camo black/white I'm sure they are hard to find and expensive$$$$.

I bought my 1st Frogman last week it's model GW2002-1. I paid $207.00 shipped. I hope that was a good deal? Since I'm new I'm not sure?

JG Motorsports Inc.

$22! I have bid up to $185 for these before and not won them, that is sale of the century
    Is it the gold or silver edition?
    Real men don't need instructions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information