Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

Thread: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member JG Motorsports Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    22

    Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    I found a Casio Antman at the swap meet. It looks to be in excellent condition very slight wear if any. What is a good price for the watch? What year were they made? I paid $22.00 for it. I think it's a fantastic deal.

    Lmk what you all think on price? Hope to hear back from alot of you experts in the forum.

    Thanks,

    JG Motorsports Inc.

  2. #2
    Member Sedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bamberg, Germany
    Posts
    13,980

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    can't go wrong for that price. As far as I know (and I'm no expert on the vintage 'Masters of G') it's a rare model. So it's certainly worth a lot more than 22$.

    Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NW USA
    Posts
    2,973

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    I'd say $175 low to $225 high for a nice one. Here's a post I made about the watch's features. ***
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

    *SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member sl8763's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Airdrie, AB
    Posts
    2,004

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    $22 is an amazing bargain! Heck, I'd take the plain-ol' DW-5600E for that, let alone a Master of G.

    Unfortunately, the atomic sync doesn't work in the US since that watch only looks for the Japan time signal, but it's still a very cool and historic G-Shock.
    Simon

    WTB - More wrists

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chitown, IL
    Posts
    5,743

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by a-Tom-ic View Post
    I'd say $175 low to $225 high for a nice one. Here's a post I made about the watch's features. ***
    That's spot on, if you can find one. These are rare even on Yahoo Japan auctions. Treasure it not only for the deal you got, but because it's AWESOME!

    Neil

  7. #6
    Member chrmbly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    739

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by JG Motorsports Inc. View Post
    I found a Casio Antman at the swap meet. It looks to be in excellent condition very slight wear if any. What is a good price for the watch? What year were they made? I paid $22.00 for it. I think it's a fantastic deal.
    Wow! You can find a little more about the watch here. I'll be the first to give the requisite "WE WANT PICS" request.
    Chris
    ---



  8. #7
    Member JG Motorsports Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    22

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    Thanks all for the feedback. So it sounds like I did ok. I'm having a battery put in it. As soon as I get it back I will post some pics.

    Thanks to all for the info. I'm new to G-Shock collecting and found this great new home. Thanks for making me feel welcome everyone!!!

    JG Motorsports Inc.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by JG Motorsports Inc. View Post
    Thanks all for the feedback. So it sounds like I did ok..
    Ok? You did brilliantly!

    There are two used examples up on the bay at the moment, just look at the prices!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250643141026


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160441898903


    Welcome to the asylum by the way. Don't forget to post pictures when you have it sorted. No doubt you will become expert at this when you start buying all those other 'G's that lie in your future.



    Mitch

  10. #9
    Member JG Motorsports Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    22

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch100 View Post
    Ok? You did brilliantly!

    There are two used examples up on the bay at the moment, just look at the prices!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250643141026


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160441898903


    Welcome to the asylum by the way. Don't forget to post pictures when you have it sorted. No doubt you will become expert at this when you start buying all those other 'G's that lie in your future.



    Mitch
    Thanks Mitch. WOW $22.00 doesn't look so bad now. I think the bay is a rip off. I'm looking to build my collection. I really like Frogman's but they can be expensive. My favorite Frogman is the Brazilian Camo black/white I'm sure they are hard to find and expensive$$$$.

    I bought my 1st Frogman last week it's model GW2002-1. I paid $207.00 shipped. I hope that was a good deal? Since I'm new I'm not sure?

    JG Motorsports Inc.

  11. #10
    Member azziman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    764

    Re: Casio Antman: what is a good price for this watch?

    $22! I have bid up to $185 for these before and not won them, that is sale of the century
    Is it the gold or silver edition?
    Real men don't need instructions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •