Casio Codename Help!

Thread: Casio Codename Help!

Casio Codename Help!

Hi there, I need some help!

I've recently got into Gs after a while in the wilderness of automatic watches!

Anyway I've recently fished a Codeman DW-8500 and two of the buttons are split, so I need a new bezel any ideas on where I should start looking?

Thanks in advance, oh and I'll post up some pics of the growing collection as soon as I get a moment

Re: Casio Codename Help!

If you email Casio: [email protected] , they will probably be able to help. I have found them to be very helpful.
    Last edited by steve andrews; October 7th, 2010 at 23:27.

That model is no longer in production, so I don't think Casio would be able to help. Maybe the best place to look are the Yahoo auctions in Japan.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    Hi there, I need some help!

I've recently got into Gs after a while in the wilderness of automatic watches!

Anyway I've recently fished a Codeman DW-8500 and two of the buttons are split, so I need a new bezel any ideas on where I should start looking?

Thanks in advance, oh and I'll post up some pics of the growing collection as soon as I get a moment
    Hi Hippo,

I may be able to help. But please be warned that they are not exactly cheap given the rarity. PM me if youre ready for some advice as this should not be intended as a sales thread. Cheers.

Wink Re: Casio Codename Help!

It is a pity your buttons are broken. I am pretty careful with my old mud resist models. The DW-8500 Codename is produced 15 years ago, so parts are very difficult to find.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Thread Information