I've recently purchased Casio Edifice EF-336, a few years old but still very actual model, with white background and brown leather strap.
The watch has just few basic functions (time, day in week, day in month), but is very nice looking with slick "speedy" modern design and feel.
Both casual and "fancy", classic Edifice
The only problem could be unusual strap ("upside-down" desing :D) which i needed to fix (punch another hole) to rest my wrist and to feel right...
Here are some pics, feel free to ask any questions.
And list of features from Casio page (link)
- Mineral Glass
- Partial ion plated
- Screw Lock Back
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Tough Leather Band
- Triple-fold Buckle
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
3 dials (date, day, 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR621SW
- Size of case/total weight: 48 X 43.8 X 9.5 mm/61 g