casio g 7710 versus casio g900(mudman)

Thread: casio g 7710 versus casio g900(mudman)

casio g 7710 versus casio g900(mudman)

hi everyone! i want buy one of these...what you think?i don t need so much the ''mud resist''. the fetures is almost the same. the mudman's button push hard?

Re: casio g 7710 versus casio g900(mudman)

Not to be rude or to be patronizing, but you can always use the search function on each individual watch you have an interest in, instead of making these threads all the time. Because I'm sure most of your questions have already been answered in various threads. An alternative would be to post your question in an existing thread. Or, if you already know what you like and yet you still want to ask the opinion of WUS members on which one is better between this watch and that watch, you should just make a poll.

Buy the watch you really like and if you can, go to the store, try the watch on, ask some questions there.
    Have a great day!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GTR83 View Post
    Not to be rude or to be patronizing, but you can always use the search function on each individual watch you have an interest in, instead of making these threads all the time. Because I'm sure most of your questions have already been answered in various threads. An alternative would be to post your question in an existing thread. Or, if you already know what you like and yet you still want to ask the opinion of WUS members on which one is better between this watch and that watch, you should just make a poll.
    Man,relax a bit,we're Gshock people,we are friendly and down to earth,eager to share knowledge and impressions with other Gfolks.

I'd say go with the Mudman unless you need a watch that is able to show up to 3 multiple time zones,wich comes a lot handy at work if your office work deals with international phone calls or travels.
    Mudman can be all that aswell but on top of it you have a truly tank of a watch wich has been developed to sustain the most severe abuse in any condition. Weather is heating up back home and I'm now wearing my Muddie as my wrist is starting to swell and sweat,that's when Mudman back case nubs makes sense,great ventilation and no sticky feels.
    Now don't get me wrong,I've sold my 7700 to a construction worker a while ago and he's been wearing it 24/7 since then,the watch is seeing a lot of abuse but still running. Talking about running if you do run the 7700 series comes with a nice double chrono/alarm function,very useful for interval training. Also,consider the 7700 tiny font and deeply recessed dial wich makes it a bit hard to read sometimes.
    Choice is yours,I'd say got for the Mudman.
    Last edited by gettocard; May 25th, 2011 at 22:00.

I admit I was a bit too harsh. And I won't put the blame on the recent increase in troll activity thanks for the friendly reminder, gettocard.

Quote Originally Posted by GTR83 View Post
    I admit I was a bit too harsh. And I won't put the blame on the recent increase in troll activity thanks for the friendly reminder, gettocard.
    Ok. I've been out the forum for a few months now,did'nt know about the trolling activity,I'll keep my eyes open for that

I have the G-7700 and G-9000 Mudman.

The G-7700 has an excellent countdown timer, with two timers that can be set to run sequentially automatically. The timers can be set with a one second resolution. This is a great training aid as you can have beep notifications of two different time intervals, and the intervals can be really short, down to a second. I use it for example to time isometric muscle contraction.

The G-9000 Mudman has a dual stopwatch, and graphical progress indicators for both of them, showing up to one hour in five minute steps. This visualisation feature is quite handy for longer intervals as you do not have to go to the stopwatch mode to see the elapsed time.

The display legibility is similar in both watches.

The buttons on the Mudman are frustratingly hard to get to engage. Buy this watch only if you are not planning to use the functions a lot, as pressing those buttons is quite uncomfortable.

The G-7700 looks better than the G-9000 Mudman, but that is a matter of personal taste.

I like my G-7900 Rescues a bit more than either of the aforementioned watches. The Rescue has a large and easy to read display, dual stopwatches with a graphical progress indicator, pleasant angular form, the buttons are big and engage with authority.

Thread Information