WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio G-Shock G-Lide GLX5600-1 for $57 at Amazon

9K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  dirkdiggler 
#1 · (Edited)
Ooopppsss...I did it again.... :-d

Maybe I should say Amazon did it again. Yes, the folks at Amazon have lowered their price on a G-Shock I have long admired to a point where my willpower crumbled like a house of cards.

The current price is $57 and change. No tax, no shipping fees. Plus, you get a free Casio travel alarm clock.

It was eerily impossible to resist the "add both to cart" button.

Cool strap graphics, cool glossy finish, cool display, cool tide graph. Just plain cool, in my opinion. A great watch for spring and summer. Subtle? Hell, no. G-Shocks aren't supposed to be subtle.

And I'm not trying to be one of the enablers. Really. Here's the link, though, just in case....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001A65ZJ4

;-)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
If you were at least trying to pretend not to be enabling, you could have made us search amazon for it! I'm trying not to click the buy button as we speak...

#11 ·
Their inventory of GLX5600-1 dropped to just five watches. Amazon does that. When inventory drops to a low level, they often bump up the price.

They also have the DW6900CS-1 (a.k.a., the "Zombie Slayer") for $66. I don't remember ever seeing a price that low before on eBay for that specific watch.

But I'm not trying to be one of the enablers, Ben. Really. I mean that. ;-)

#14 ·
i dont quite understand the meaning of LOST after watching it for 3 seasons...
but Sawyer is very handsome!

I prefer Prison Break and waiting for the end of season 4!
=================================
GLIDE is a good watch, especially the white version of GLIDE 5600

#23 ·
I love this watch!!.. Too bad I already have it. I really want to get some of the other colors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.