Casio G-Shock GW300

Thread: Casio G-Shock GW300

Casio G-Shock GW300

I have been wearing my G-Shock again and it reminds me why I love compact digital watches that oozes with so many functions. It's small but it does a lot!

I have the infamous but one of the best G-Shocks of all time: GW-300

Is this the model that transcended the G-Shock line, in terms of technology. This was the first solar and atomic watch. I didn't know there were problems that existed till I browsed these forums. Some like it and some hate it!

Along the lines of watch history of CASIO, would this particular model command a premium down the road for collectors?

I am looking for one of these but it's very hard:

Any thoughts? Observations?

Re: Casio G-Shock GW300

I've been interested in this line for a while now. I'm glad you like it. I hate it when Casio stop production on brilliant models like these.

The skeleton version looks nice - but you're going to have the problem with yellowing. There was a silver Ultraman version that I let slip past on the Bay just before Xmas. The one I really want is the Atomic Force grey or green camo version. Those look really sweet.

There's a blue GW-300 selling on the Bay right now, but it just doesn't seem to look as good as the black and red version you've exhibited. What do we have to do get a wrist shot of that?

Thread Information