WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Casio G - Shock in the nature

904K views 7K replies 696 participants last post by  Deepsea_dweller 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting and perhaps fellow members joining in. Enjoy :)

See less See more
#1,220 ·
Beautiful Pic Tom!!! Very uplifting; Thank you for it[emoji7][emoji41]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: Deepsea_dweller
#1,233 ·
Very nice, JohnQ! Great to be living so close to the water and mountains. Absolutely beautiful place to be!

Haven't been taking much nature shots lately myself. Too busy with work is one thing, it's getting dark too early is another reason. Now it's even earlier with the time change! Hardly any time to venture out after work for nature photos.

By the way, how the heck you change from big Ford truck to a tiny... Mini? ;-)

#1,235 ·
Very nice, JohnQ! Great to be living so close to the water and mountains. Absolutely beautiful place to be!

Haven't been taking much nature shots lately myself. Too busy with work is one thing, it's getting dark too early is another reason. Now it's even earlier with the time change! Hardly any time to venture out after work for nature photos.

By the way, how the heck you change from big Ford truck to a tiny... Mini? ;-)
You realize that putting 7200km on a new truck over 2 years is an inefficient use of a lot of equity ... that doing most of your driving in the city is wasting the truck's power & comfort ... & that maneuverability is limited.

So you go to your Mini dealer downtown & tell him to give you half the value in cash [the F150 was loaded :) ] & the other half in the form of a decent Mini. All problems solved. :-!

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Mini