Casio G - Shock in the nature - Page 41
Like Tree27560Likes

Thread: Casio G - Shock in the nature

Page 41 of 493 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 4927
  1. #401
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: Casio G - Shock in the nature

    Range extension.... on 1068m, almost 50cm of snow. And thats just the beginning....

    Name:  Foto1.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  158.3 KB

    Name:  Foto2.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  140.3 KB

    Name:  Foto5.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  134.7 KB

    Name:  Foto4.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  148.5 KB

    Name:  Foto6.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  139.1 KB

    Name:  Foto8.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  138.7 KB

    Name:  Foto9.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  118.5 KB

    Name:  Foto10.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  99.6 KB
    Piowa, Sedi, Kawei and 13 others like this.

  2. #402
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    27,311

    Casio G - Shock in the nature

    A w e s o m e. GM. You're on a roll. Fantastic. Can't get enough from these photos. Simply stunning. Thanks for sharing. Wonderful. Please take akways care and safety first!! Always remember what I said in the opening post Best Tom
    Last edited by Deepsea_dweller; November 27th, 2013 at 03:00.
    gripmaster likes this.

  3. #403
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: Casio G - Shock in the nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    A w e s o m e. GM. You're on a roll. Fantastic. Can't get enough from these photos. Simply stunning. Thanks for sharing. Wonderful. Please take akways care and safety first!! Always remember what I said in the opening post Best Tom
    HEHE, no worries Tom, I do these things anyways, only now I sometimes take the Range instead of the Suunto...and then it goes straight into the nature thread!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #404
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    27,311

    Re: Casio G - Shock in the nature

    GM How long did it take to reach 1058m?

    michaelpaul71 likes this.

  6. #405
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: Casio G - Shock in the nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    GM How long did it take to reach 1058m?
    Last night it took long, being the first to trace into the knee-deep snow and a lot of trees bent and fallen down over the trail, from the weight of the snow. So something like 1h30 to go up and 30 min back down. It's really a small hill but a nice one, view over my village from the top. On the higher mountains, there is now already a lot of snow, going up is more of an expedition now.

  7. #406
    Member Crater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    4,833

    Re: Casio G - Shock in the nature

    Quote Originally Posted by gripmaster View Post
    Last night it took long, being the first to trace into the knee-deep snow and a lot of trees bent and fallen down over the trail, from the weight of the snow. So something like 1h30 to go up and 30 min back down. It's really a small hill but a nice one, view over my village from the top. On the higher mountains, there is now already a lot of snow, going up is more of an expedition now.
    It's pretty easy to see at night when there is snow everywhere, but how do you actually see when you hike at night? Do you use light on your head or something similar?
    Deepsea_dweller likes this.

  8. #407
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: Casio G - Shock in the nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Crater View Post
    It's pretty easy to see at night when there is snow everywhere, but how do you actually see when you hike at night? Do you use light on your head or something similar?
    yes, of course, I am using very big headlamp actually. wouldnt go into wilderness without light. especially in this kind of steep terrain....
    next time will show Rangeman together with the lamp... that could also go into the technology / urban thread...
    Crater and Deepsea_dweller like this.

  9. #408
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    27,311

    Casio G - Shock in the nature

    Just transferring from yesterday's T1030E-9 Frogman thread










    Last edited by Deepsea_dweller; November 27th, 2013 at 14:16.
    gripmaster, japc, Crater and 2 others like this.

  10. #409
    Member Joakim Agren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,194

    Re: Casio G - Shock in the nature

    Quote Originally Posted by gripmaster View Post
    yes, of course, I am using very big headlamp actually. wouldnt go into wilderness without light. especially in this kind of steep terrain....
    next time will show Rangeman together with the lamp... that could also go into the technology / urban thread...

    If you can provide us with the lumen value of that head lamp and also take a picture were the head lamp is included in the picture when it is shining its light on your Rangerman, then I guess you are the hiker G-Shockaholic of the year!

    Once you completed the challenge I guess we can all celebrate with a beer:

    Name:  funny-picnic-mountain-hikers.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  64.6 KB

    Rocat and JohnQFord like this.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142


  11. #410
    Member Coolio*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    271

    Re: Casio G - Shock in the nature

    G6900A9 soaking it up on the lake in northern lower Michigan.






    - -
    * Not THAT cool, but cool enough.

Page 41 of 493 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •