Casio has regained my trust, and I came back happy :)

Thread: Casio has regained my trust, and I came back happy :)

Casio has regained my trust, and I came back happy :)

Hello to everybody

someone of you read my post where I tell about my second G that was flooded during a swimming in the sea (never open), I passed two weeks where I was very pissed off with my G-Shock and I decided to trade all of them for an automatic diver... But i felt very sad and confused, so during a free time in an ordinary work day I visited Amazon UK and I find a GW-6900, my stomach was closed... and an external power moved my mouse pointer upper the "add to basket" button and at the same time my index finger click the left mouse button... The point of no return has been reached. I buy the new one GW-6900 and I'm feel happy and light.

But isn't finish...

I decide to wrote at Casio Italy (without any expectation) I ask help to buy a new module, and explain that I don't have a warranty compiled and signed, I've only the Paypal receipt, a very gentleman replay to mail message and he said that if the receipt report the model of G-Shock Casio consider this like a warranty, I sent to him all information and he said that is valid and authorized me to open an RMA, I immediately open it and in four hour the express courier ringing at my door to pick up the package, now I'm waiting news from Casio service center :)

Bye and let me say sorry for my English and to make a short story in a long story.
    Bizzotech

http://www.unifiedteamdiving.com/profile/LucaBizzotto

CITIZEN AQUALAND I Model JP2000-08E - Philippe Stark by Fossil S+arck - Palindrome Watch - Sector ADV 5500 - Seiko SKX007K1 - Seiko SKX781 - CASIO DW-290 -

G-Shock DW-6900 (Nitrox 17" Band) - G-Shock G-9000 3V Mudman green - G-Shock G-9100 1 Gulfman - G-Shock MTG-910D - 2 x G-Shock GW-6900-1 - G-ShockDW-003 TSIP85 Mod. G-Shock - DW-6000 - GW-5610

LUW

Re: Casio has regained my trust, and I came back happy :)

That is great to hear!
    Glad to know things worked out.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Thanks Luciano!
    Bizzotech

CITIZEN AQUALAND I Model JP2000-08E - Philippe Stark by Fossil S+arck - Palindrome Watch - Sector ADV 5500 - Seiko SKX007K1 - Seiko SKX781 - CASIO DW-290 -

G-Shock DW-6900 (Nitrox 17" Band) - G-Shock G-9000 3V Mudman green - G-Shock G-9100 1 Gulfman - G-Shock MTG-910D - 2 x G-Shock GW-6900-1 - G-ShockDW-003 TSIP85 Mod. G-Shock - DW-6000 - GW-5610

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've always found the folks at Casio UK to be very helpful too. Glad you had a good outcome with their colleagues in Italy.

Welcome back to the fold, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by MandoBear View Post
    I've always found the folks at Casio UK to be very helpful too. Glad you had a good outcome with their colleagues in Italy.
    Yeah I can confirm that I found a real GENTLEMAN that followed up my troubles. Like I said with this kind of Customer Service it's a pleasure to buy a G. Forgive me Casio if I doubted on you!
    Bizzotech

Thread Information