Casio Module 3090 Multi Band % Solar Question

Thread: Casio Module 3090 Multi Band % Solar Question

Casio Module 3090 Multi Band % Solar Question

Greetings all...

I'm new to your forum, and need to have a quick question answered..

I purchased a Casio Module 3090 multi 5 band Wave Ceptor Watch Sunday Morning, with the solar battery...

I've been trying to get the battery fully charged, it came out of the box as "medium" on the charge bars..and want to get it fully charged.

I reside in Vegas, home of the sun that will rip the skin off your bones. I've had the solar watch in the FULL outdoor sun for almost 7 hours in the last 3 days, and the medium charge indicator won't budge.

It doesnt really specify in the manual, how long a "full charge" takes on this watch..

Any ideas from anyone? One post I read denoted it takes 109+30 hours through a window of bright sunshine to fully charge..is this what I have to expect with this watch? It will take a while to fully charge?

Any help sincerely appreciated...

RB

Re: Casio Module 3090 Multi Band % Solar Question

Welcome.

I don't know exactly how long it will take, but usually it doesn't really matter if the charge indicator reads full or not. Medium is just fine.

If it goes down while being exposed to sunlight you might have a problem though. Just wear it like normal and it should work itself out.

This is what the manual says about mine. You're wanting to go from mid to high charge, which is from level 2 to level 1 I think.

My solar GW-6900 arrived yesterday on mid, and about 12 hours in sun by a window pushed it into high, but it's back in mid today again.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Maine View Post

This is what the manual says about mine. You're wanting to go from mid to high charge, which is from level 2 to level 1 I think.

My solar GW-6900 arrived yesterday on mid, and about 12 hours in sun by a window pushed it into high, but it's back in mid today again.
    Thanks Maine..I appreciate the input...I am trying to get from Medium to High..and I've been reading reports of taking up too 130 hours to get the charge bar from medium to high..I saw a few charts in my owners manual..Iscanned it, didnt really read it at depth, So I'll go back to it..and see what the charge times are...I appreciate the help.

Thread Information