Casio Mtg-900 question

Thread: Casio Mtg-900 question

Confused Casio Mtg-900 question

When I got it , it was running fine but then battery was'nt running cause it was cr-1616 not ctl-1616 and after went to battery plus they put another cr-1616 and they lost the two springs but I got one but on other I can't get signal working and i tried different springs and same problem,what can I do to get the atomic signal work.

The springs do not control the signal.....

If you are missing one of the springs you might not be getting alarm or the auto EL (no great loss on the 2nd one as it is a big battery waster)

The radio is connected to the top of the module via a ribbon wire. What your problem is with no signal is most likely the result of the return to factory default programing. More then likely the city code has returned to TYO (tokyo) and not NYC, DEN or other USA city codes. To change, hold set button and wait until it flashes the city code and change it to your home(or close to home) city

Cheers
    Leon

Re: The springs do not control the signal.....

the noise spring is there and only the long spring from solar charge and little smaller from signal was'nt there so i got different spring same size as signal there and still not getting an signal cause i tried to reset the watch couple times and use different springs and still no signals and everytime i'll set as in new york time and got gw-300 and been switching different springs on signal and still that watch still works fine on different springs but i was thinking why mtg-900 don't do that.

Thread Information