Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6

    Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    Hello everyone
    I decide to get my first G-Sock so I thought to buy the best of it
    I search for the one everywhere on Amazon , eBay ..etc anyway I found a lot of great,nice G shock but I think really Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A is the best for me . It is a masterpiece , that you can compare it with expensive watches.

    but , I found something I didn't understand so I come here to ask you guys
    i want to know what the difference between Casio MTG-S1030BD-1ACR , Casio MTG-S1030BD-1AJR, and Casio MTG-S1030BD-1AER
    because the prices are not the same
    please answer I 'm new in G-Shock world

  2. #2
    Member Painfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    58

    Re: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    Quote Originally Posted by Love watch View Post
    Hello everyone
    I decide to get my first G-Sock so I thought to buy the best of it
    I search for the one everywhere on Amazon , eBay ..etc anyway I found a lot of great,nice G shock but I think really Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A is the best for me . It is a masterpiece , that you can compare it with expensive watches.

    but , I found something I didn't understand so I come here to ask you guys
    i want to know what the difference between Casio MTG-S1030BD-1ACR , Casio MTG-S1030BD-1AJR, and Casio MTG-S1030BD-1AER
    because the prices are not the same
    please answer I 'm new in G-Shock world
    I believe their the same watch just different release in different countries.
    Chrisek likes this.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tenerife, Spain
    Posts
    95

    Re: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    In Spain the retail price is 1100€ = 1528$

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Chrisek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brentwood, TN
    Posts
    6,184

    Re: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    JR for Japan Release, ER for European release, and CR for everywhere else. Only a thousand were made, and they were all made together, so don't sweat the small stuff.

    sent with aloha
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6

    Re: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    Thank you guys a lot for the fast answers
    anyway I thought there are some major differences between them
    I will post later some pictures of my new watch as soon as I get it
    thanks

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,937

    Re: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    Quote Originally Posted by Love watch View Post
    Thank you guys a lot for the fast answers
    anyway I thought there are some major differences between them
    I will post later some pictures of my new watch as soon as I get it
    thanks

    That will be nice.

    I am sure you will like it as you are starting pretty high up the G Shock totem pole!





    Mitch

  8. #7
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    Great choice! it is one of my favorites of all times an I am so happy I jumped and got it right away...
    You'll be blown away when you get it!

    Name:  FN9G0657-2-1000.jpg
Views: 2828
Size:  222.3 KB

  9. #8
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    26,326

    Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    Quote Originally Posted by gripmaster View Post
    Great choice! it is one of my favorites of all times an I am so happy I jumped and got it right away...
    You'll be blown away when you get it!

    Name:  FN9G0657-2-1000.jpg
Views: 2828
Size:  222.3 KB
    Awesome GM. That's really a damn cool one. Thanks for posting yours Enjoy
    Last edited by Deepsea_dweller; May 1st, 2014 at 19:51.
    gripmaster likes this.

  10. #9
    Member Joakim Agren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,191

    Re: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    JR for Japan Release, ER for European release, and CR for everywhere else. Only a thousand were made, and they were all made together, so don't sweat the small stuff.

    sent with aloha
    Just to clarify DR is for the rest of the world. CR is only for South and North America.
    Chrisek likes this.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142


  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    39

    Re: Casio MTG-S1030BD-1A

    I am so very happy with this watch! you made a great choice!
    Welcome to the "club."

    This is "the Passion"
    Attached Images Attached Images



    nigelw, raceclawt and Joakim Agren like this.
    -bus

    Automatic
    Ebel 1911 Tekton Chronograph cal137
    Citizen 'Grand Touring' Automatic NB0070-57E

    Quartz
    -Analog
    Casio 'Manaslu' PRX 7000G-9JR
    G-Shock MTG-S1030BD-1A (Aniversary Edition)
    Tissot Touch Expert Dragon 2012
    Casio Protrek PRW-5100
    GPW-1000-4AJF6 "The Master"

    -Digital

    Suunto Terra Steel
    Suunto Ambit2 Sapphire
    G-Shock GDX6900MNM-1 'Shady Shocker'
    G-Shock GWf-1000-1JF 'Frog'
    G-Shock GF-8230-9CR 'Frog'
    G-ShockGW-M5630D-1CR 'Thirty Stars'
    G-Shock GW-200MS-1 'Frog"

    VARIOUS Vintage G's!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •