Casio parts USA...low stock?

Thread: Casio parts USA...low stock?

Casio parts USA...low stock?

I just had my first experience ordering parts for my Frogman.

I just needed 2x of each screw set for the bezel, while on the phone I asked about other possible parts for the GW-200 and my beloved DW-2025D, but they had almost nothing in stock.

Is this the status quo? or should I just call back every 3 weeks? I am guessing people must snatch up the bezel/bands as soon as they come on the market.
    Not as clumsy or as random as a cell phone. An elegant timepiece for a more civilized time.

Re: Casio parts USA...low stock?

Typically with only a few exceptions (like the 5600C), I believe Casio parts only stocks inventory for watches that are currently in or just out of production... Websites such as casiosalesandservice.com as well as tiktox.com do carry parts for discontinued parts, but YMMV.

Therefore, if you have a watch you will want parts in the future for, I'd buy them when you can.
    Chris
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by subrosa View Post
    I just had my first experience ordering parts for my Frogman.

I just needed 2x of each screw set for the bezel, while on the phone I asked about other possible parts for the GW-200 and my beloved DW-2025D, but they had almost nothing in stock.

Is this the status quo? or should I just call back every 3 weeks? I am guessing people must snatch up the bezel/bands as soon as they come on the market.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=328151

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I ordered several parts in september got them all except a G5600 bezel which casio charged me for last friday almost 3 moths after ordering it. The told me it was back ordered about 3 to 6 weeks. After a call to them they sent a email to Casio Japan it took Casio Japan about a week to answer Casio USA's email I think they put in on a row boat from Japan I hope to get it tomorrow. I have also been told several time on newer watches that they had to load it into there system first.

Anyway just have patience.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    I ordered several parts in september got them all except a G5600 bezel which casio charged me for last friday almost 3 moths after ordering it. The told me it was back ordered about 3 to 6 weeks. After a call to them they sent a email to Casio Japan it took Casio Japan about a week to answer Casio USA's email I think they put in on a row boat from Japan I hope to get it tomorrow. I have also been told several time on newer watches that they had to load it into there system first.

Anyway just have patience.
    For in-stock items how quickly did they get to you? and how did they get shipped? Just USPS?

Thanks again!
    Not as clumsy or as random as a cell phone. An elegant timepiece for a more civilized time.

For in-stock items how quickly did they get to you? and how did they get shipped? Just USPS?

Thanks again!
    I think they had the Dawn Black screws in stock and it took about 2 weeks. They use UPS.

They billed my cc last friday for a bezel that took 3 month to get to Casio USA from Casio Japan, not here yet, maybe tomorrow

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    I think they had the Dawn Black screws in stock and it took about 2 weeks. They use UPS.

They billed my cc last friday for a bezel that took 3 month to get to Casio USA from Casio Japan, not here yet, maybe tomorrow
    That is quite awhile for "shipping and handling" but, oh well, I know you can't have everything.

I tried to modify my order the other day, and it looks like mine might have already gone out.

Think I might just put my beatup screws back in my Frogman

That is quite awhile for "shipping and handling" but, oh well, I know you can't have everything.

I tried to modify my order the other day, and it looks like mine might have already gone out.

Think I might just put my beatup screws back in my Frogman
    You might get lucky and get them sooner. I ordered a extra set when I put the GG bezel and strap on my Dawn Black. I did not need them as I did not damage any, but its good to have an extra set. the MS Frog with the black screws look cool and might be something to get for a mod in the future

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi

Thread Information