casio sgw-100, is here,

Thread: casio sgw-100, is here,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

casio sgw-100, is here,

Wow i had to wait all of one day lucky as the missis off wed and i would have to explain another watch well what can i say, this is the first boxed new watch ive brought in a long time and due to help here and reviews i was really looking forward to getting this watch, although a long time G-shock wearer i decided to try other casio models, first impressions is that this is a great looking watch and works well on my 8inch wrsit,all functions are spot on , i love the reversed EL light, the display was what drew me to this model as really clear, i like the display on my g-2900 for the same reason but this is even better as much bigger digits, it was easy to set up and i only needed the book for the compass, the compass seems pretty good and matches my old compass i have here, temp ive not checked yet, this is a pretty light weight watch and seems lighter than most of my G's i need to fully test it out and it will get well tested , all i can say is this is yet another great bang for the buck casio that looks more expensive than it is, oh my only pet hate is the plastic buckle but time will see on this one,

paul

Last edited by zed4130; October 26th, 2010 at 13:35.

Re: casio sgw-100, is here,

more pics

nice pictures, think I'll definitely pick this watch up.

Cool that it came with a stand too, I might be sad but I have been well jealous of all those new purchase pics on here that seem to have come with a stand lol I want one too

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer1975 View Post
    nice pictures, think I'll definitely pick this watch up.

Cool that it came with a stand too, I might be sad but I have been well jealous of all those new purchase pics on here that seem to have come with a stand lol I want one too

cheers mate, im the same as i mainly collect older watches that have no boxes etc, this was nice to open up, the packaging is good, ill read the rest of the manule later at work , but iam very happy with this on so far,

Looks good. Enjoy!

Congrats~Wear it in health, cheers!

cheers all well its still on my wrist and there it will stay for now, i changed the temp to fahrenheit as prefer that, but all set up now,

It's a great watch. I have one too but in the nylon strap - which has a metal buckle.

The compass is pretty good, don't forget you can add magnetic declination for your location and get an indicator to true north instead of magnetic north.
    Temperature is good, but to measure ambient surroundings you have to take the watch of and let it stabilize for a while (manual says 1/2 hour) to get accurate ambient.

Enjoy your watch - I definitely like my SG100.

Ghobbit

Congratulations! Nice Casio
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

very nice - that one is definitely on my list - I want the SGW-100-3 however because of the nylon strap and color. It'll match my SGW-300H-3, too . Negative illumination is really cool - I only got one model that has it - a G-8000C with mirror display - looks pretty cool:

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information