Casio wire guard question,,,

Thread: Casio wire guard question,,,

Inactive

Confused Casio wire guard question,,,

Ok, im going to throw a question out to see if anyone knows,,, the older Casio with the wire guard that went over the face was in the DW6900 series,,, does it fit the newer GW-6900? i looked up the measurements, and the only diff is the thickness, 53.2 x 50.0 x 16.3mm with bar, 53.2 x 50.0 x 17.7, newer, so 1.4mm diff, so that could be the back plate, not where it hooks on to? I did find a place to get them, but there out of stock at the moment, $4.00 + $6.00 shipping... so im just seeing if anyone knows, cause im thinking of getting one so long as it fits,,, JR

Re: Casio wire guard question,,,

not really. the newer 6900 is thinner. it will still wrap around it, but it will be loose.

Welcome to the forum!

The advice above is correct. I also suspect that the place that has them out of stock will have them out of stock forever.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive

Thanks,
    I e-mailed back and forth with someone to get the info, and they first told me that it was $4, but then with $12 shipping, so i wrote back, so they said $6 for shipping, so now i sent them asking about leed time, or if never in stock, Oh well at least i know it will fit now, thanks guys,,, JR

the protector of the 6630(fits onto the dw-6900 perfectly) doesnt fit the GW-6900BC
    its a little lose

Inactive

they say It will take 3-4 weeks for back order items to arrive from Casio, once you place an order? JR

That's about right, but they may not have realised that they're out of production.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Inactive

So i take it that means best of luck, or try to make your own, theres no aftermarket dealers that make there own replicas to replace them? JR

That's right, sadly.

Thread Information