Changes to my Avatar - GW-2500B landed ^_^ - Page 2

Thread: Changes to my Avatar - GW-2500B landed ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Changes to my Avatar - GW-2500B landed ^_^

:thanks guys for the nice comments. Just checked the last sync time and it synced right on my arm while sitting at the computer.
    One thing I forgot to mention: When I got the watch it hadn't synced for three months (!) and it was only 30 sec off - most of my other Gs do worse then that - that's about a second every three days - no too bad.
    As for the Zilla - well I always thought it was a keeper but somehow I got the strange notion that all my watches should be wearable for every activity - so that's where the Zilla failed. I was only wearing it for a few hours every month or so - just not enough to stay with me. Not to mention that it was impossible to wear it at night - I did it once and my arm fell asleep. Couldn't move my hand for a few seconds when I woke up . And I really like to wear a watch while sleeping - first thing I do when Sedi jr. wakes up in the morning is check my watch .

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Nice photos, thanks. The positive display is really clear, especially on such small windows.

Does it have LED illumination as well?

I've been wearing a GW-2000 as my work watch for the last few months and have to say I love it. I was considering a GW-2500 to 'supplement' it but am a bit concerned about the OCD side of me that will worry that I cant see the second hand ticking on an analogue watch
    Kind of one of the reasons I flipped a AWG-100.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    So the GW-2500 has it all - well except for the 60min timer - come on Casio! Who needs to know the start time of the timer when you could have used that precious display space for the hours? But since it can be set to repeat 8 times, which basically makes it an 8 hour timer with 'progress beeper' I thought I can live with that.

Very nice watch and pictures Sedi.

This watch keeps crossing my mind as well but I keep telling myself I have enough already!

You seem pretty obsessive about having long timers Sedi. I keep thinking you must be into a bit of Tantric. Would eight hours be enough?

Mitch

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: Changes to my Avatar - GW-2500B landed ^_^

Hi Sedi,

Congratulations. This GW-2500 has a nice clean dial, I think. Though there is a lot of info, it doesn't look very busy. Wear your new G in great health!

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Love it, didn't know the bezel was so stealthy-hot!

Congrats Sedi!
    Cheers,
    Micha

It's brother says hello. You will enjoy that watch, wear in good health.

Bulova Accutron
    Hamilton "Golden Boy"
    Tissot Ballade
    Casio G Shock GW2500-A1
    Omega Seamaster 212.30.41.20.01.002

Greetings and Congratulations Sedi!

This exact model is also my favorite of all the ana-digi G's. The picture below is my favorite out of this group that you've posted.

A handsome watch indeed. I could not agree more with your comment about the watch looking better in person, and being the best of the current crop.

Although I always thought it looked good in the pictures, I was even more impressed when mine came. As you know from my posts I only sent it back because of _my_ perception of it being a bit too small for my large wrist, and the fact that the first one I mistakenly ordered with a negative display. It's the only way they are available on a bracelet.

However having just read your report, the desire to try again is quite strong. Thus the proverbial strap length question comes up. Do you think it would fit on my wrist? The size of which is 8" (or) 203mm. I like to be able to insert the index finger of my other hand between the strap and my wrist with it buckled in place. This allows some movement which is my preference.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Enjoy your new 2500, I'm looking forward to more of your fine pictures.

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    I'm not disappointed - the watch looks great - much better than the pictures

All in all I think right now this is probably the best ana-digi G-Shock out there And that's why I made it my new avatar.

Greetings, Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by JokerNJ View Post
    Does it have LED illumination as well?
    It sure does:

You can even see the lower display - haven't checked yet if you could alo see the upper display in total darkness but I rarely use any of the functions in complete darkness .

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch100 View Post
    You seem pretty obsessive about having long timers Sedi. I keep thinking you must be into a bit of Tantric. Would eight hours be enough?
    Yes, I'm a big fan of the 24hr countdowntimer . I need it for some stuff at work that takes longer than an hour. And I also use it to keep track of my studies (right now I have to learn ancient greek for my master degree in religious studies). I normally study an hour a day but if I miss a day it adds up and I use the countdowntimer to keep track of that. Eight hours should be enough however .

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information