Christmas is coming early!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Lostinthewoods

Thread: Christmas is coming early!

Christmas is coming early!

I tried to take advantage of the Macy's F&F discount last week. After reading this thread I ordered an Edifice EQSA500-1A. I ordered it on Thursday or Friday and received a call on Saturday confirming my shipping address. The nice woman on the phone told me my watch would be in 2-3 days. Monday I decide to check my order status online and it has been canceled. I called customer service and they told me that they were out of stock and not expecting any more in. I complained and asked for some recourse. None was offered. I asked for a Supervisor.and was placed on hold. The sup offered to extend the 25% off offer for me. I wan't really interested in anything they had in stock but she put a note in my order to hold the discount on my next watch purchase.

Later I emailed Macy's customer service to complain a bit more. I really didn't expect anything but needed to vent. This morning I received an email reply with a toll free number and extension to call. I called and spoke to a very nice young lady and she offered me a choice of three watches at the same price as my initial purchase. I was not interested in the first two but the third intrigued me. I quick Google search while on the phone and I accepted her offer of a GWA1000-1A for $262.50!!!!!!!!

It's not even listed on Macy's site yet but she told me they had stock and would ship it today!!!! Between this and my Military Colors Mudman I ordered this week I am jumping into the G-Shock world with both feet.

Will post pics asap.
    Last edited by Lostinthewoods; December 7th, 2012 at 05:14.
    Seiko Watches
    SKX007J
    SNGZ13K1
    SKX779K
    6139-6002

Re: Christmas is coming early!

That is awesome! Macy's employees are so uninformed it's amazing they have managed to stay in business for so long

Re: Christmas is coming early!

Wrist shot when it shows! And congrats!
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Thread Information