Chrono lume shot... :-)

Thread: Chrono lume shot... :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Picture Chrono lume shot... :-)

    :-D


  2. #2
    Member brad15470's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pa, USA
    Posts
    1,477

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    Hi cmoy,


    Nice pic
    Brad
    Have a great day.

  3. #3
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    Thanks Brad!

    Quote Originally Posted by brad15470
    Hi cmoy,


    Nice pic

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    5,568

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    Hi Chris,

    Nice shot . I was wondering, how did you have your camera set? I tried to take some pics of my Luminox to show the tritium markers in the dark and I just couldn't get it to show upO| .

  6. #5
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    This is kind of new for me with my Canon 20D. I had to set the camera to manual mode with shutter speed at 30 and f/1.8. I used my Caono 50mm f/1.8 lens since it's my fasted lens, I didn't use a tripod. Think it came out pretty good Here's a better lume shot...



    When I used to use my Sony point and shoot I set the camera to night mode. Need to use a tripod with night mode no flash. I also had it on timer so I wouldn't move camera when I pressed the shutter buttom. The point and shoot pics came out much better than my Canon :-S Guess I need more practice with the 20D...



    Quote Originally Posted by Brian D.
    Hi Chris,

    Nice shot . I was wondering, how did you have your camera set? I tried to take some pics of my Luminox to show the tritium markers in the dark and I just couldn't get it to show upO| .

  7. #6
    G-Shock Mod stockae92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southern California - USA
    Posts
    13,507

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    looks like we are seeing every single aspect of the GW9000 from cmoy ... lol

  8. #7
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    Can you tell I like my Mudman :-S :-D

    Quote Originally Posted by stockae92
    looks like we are seeing every single aspect of the GW9000 from cmoy ... lol

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    5,568

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    Thanks Chris:thanks . I have a Sony CyberShot 5.1. Haven't tried all the settings yet, will have to give it a try.

  10. #9
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    No problem Brian! It's gonna take a few shots to get it. The hard part is pressing the EL button at the right time :-S I find it easier to time the shot with my Canon but as you can see my Sony pic came out much better. Maybe if I set up the tripod with my Canon I can get a sharp shot like I got with the Sony. BTW This is my Sony camera...

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/p5.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian D.
    Thanks Chris:thanks . I have a Sony CyberShot 5.1. Haven't tried all the settings yet, will have to give it a try.

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    5,568

    Re: Chrono lume shot... :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by cmoy
    No problem Brian! It's gonna take a few shots to get it. The hard part is pressing the EL button at the right time :-S I find it easier to time the shot with my Canon but as you can see my Sony pic came out much better. Maybe if I set up the tripod with my Canon I can get a sharp shot like I got with the Sony. BTW This is my Sony camera...

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/p5.html
    That was a perfect reference guide, Chris. Here's mine...

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/p93.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Can someone tell me info. Re. J.Class Chrono
      By gnatmas in forum Breitling
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: April 5th, 2018, 02:00
    2. Question about SMP's lume?
      By stockae92 in forum Omega
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: July 22nd, 2017, 01:45
    3. Omega Seamaster (lume shot)
      By crimbocop in forum Image Gallery
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: May 2nd, 2006, 21:37
    4. Sinn U1 Lume Shot
      By prometheus in forum Sinn
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: April 8th, 2006, 17:04

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •