Clear or clear blue GShock?

Thread: Clear or clear blue GShock?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    174

    Clear or clear blue GShock?

    Hi,

    Ive been looking off and on for a clear blue or just clear GShock watch. I came across this one (sorry for the blurry picture). Can anyone identify it?

    Does Casio currently make any clear or clear blue GShocks or would they all be discontinued models?

    Thanks in advance...
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. #2
    Member kumazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kansai region
    Posts
    374

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?


  3. #3
    Member Time4Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    656

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?


    G-6900EB-2DR

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    174

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?

    Quote Originally Posted by kumazo View Post

    Thanks very much. I'm pretty sure this is the one. I live in Japan and found someone wearing the watch the other day. The only thing I don't like about it is the writing on it.

    Does Casio make any Gshocks with just a clear band?

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?

    Quote Originally Posted by chuchichan View Post
    Does Casio make any Gshocks with just a clear band?
    what do you think about this one?

    it's G 2300EB

  7. #6
    Member Watch_Junky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    709

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?

    Dw-6900xlv-7
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308319007_187925.jpg
Views: 1136
Size:  27.8 KB
    g-6900eb-2dr
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309453152_334840.jpg
Views: 1290
Size:  27.8 KB
    -Watch_Junky


  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    174

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?

    Thanks again for these suggestions. I do like the 2300eb. Are any gshocks made that have a clear or clear blue band with a smaller face (like the one in my first pic?)...

    Also, do clear bands tend to get dirty? The kind of dirty that gets embedded in the band and impossible to clean?

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    7,352

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?

    Quote Originally Posted by chuchichan View Post
    Thanks again for these suggestions. I do like the 2300eb. Are any gshocks made that have a clear or clear blue band with a smaller face (like the one in my first pic?)...

    Also, do clear bands tend to get dirty? The kind of dirty that gets embedded in the band and impossible to clean?
    Clear bands turn yellowish over time if you wear them (and even if you don't, over a long enough period of time). The colored jellies are more resistant to this effect. The darker the jelly, the more resistant it will be to noticeable color changes.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    174

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?

    Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post
    Clear bands turn yellowish over time if you wear them (and even if you don't, over a long enough period of time). The colored jellies are more resistant to this effect. The darker the jelly, the more resistant it will be to noticeable color changes.

    Is there an easy way to find out all clear translucent or colored translucent gshock models are out there? Is it hard to purchase new ones of models that have been discontinued?

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    208

    Re: Clear or clear blue GShock?

    g-5600eb

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts