Colors in the DW290

Thread: Colors in the DW290

Colors in the DW290

Has anyone else thought about this? I was noticing how much I really like the colors on the DW290. I usually just think of it as a "black" watch. But I think that the green on black looks very attractive. Along with red around the dial.

The only thing bad is that the green can rub off the case over time. But I would love to see another "new" classic with a little color like this one has, along with the solid plastic case. I even found myself dreaming about a watch like this. Hmm.
    ShockMister

Re: Colors in the DW290

A number of people in the past have asked how to remove the green / turquoise text.

It's too vivid for some, but clearly it's right up your street.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

The 290s i purchased (both used) had both removed the torquise print by time and abuse.
    But talking about colors and the DW 290 - a while ago, while shoppinmg for another watch, the seller mistakenly sent my a DW 290 that was blue. The display was more of a gold tone with grayish digits.

If i find the pic i took toconvince him i did not receive the watch i ordered, I´ll post it up here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This is the blue DW290 i received when buying a W 725...

Sorry for teh bad pic, it was just taken to document to the seller what i received. Sadly he did not get the W 725 back he sent to the Guy who initially bought the 290.

Thread Information