Convert Negative LCD Display to a Positive option for MTG-M900BD-1JF

Thread: Convert Negative LCD Display to a Positive option for MTG-M900BD-1JF

Convert Negative LCD Display to a Positive option for MTG-M900BD-1JF

I recently purchased a new G-shock Tough Solar Multiband 6 MTG-M900BD-1JF (Japan Import) Black/Black. The LCD back ground is a black/blue color and the letters and numbers resemble a light gray. The entire face just seems a little too dark for me. Does anyone know if this watches display can be reversed so maybe the back ground is gray and the letters and numbers are dark? I used to have a G-Shock MTG-910 that was that way.

Unhappy Re: Convert Negative LCD Display to a Positive option for MTG-M900BD-1JF

Sorry, I'm wrong room.
    Last edited by Kenzirou; February 1st, 2014 at 07:41.

Re: Convert Negative LCD Display to a Positive option for MTG-M900BD-1JF

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    Does anyone know if this watches display can be reversed so maybe the back ground is gray and the letters and numbers are dark?
    In theory? Sure -- see these two threads: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f43/how...ay-129102.html

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f43/vid...ay-934403.html

In practice, I've only switched the filter on a DW-5600E so far, and taken the module out of a GW-6900 and replaced it.

When Casio first started making solar/atomics, they used to use antennas that attached to the module AND the case, so that was one more screw to remove when pulling a module. These days, I'm 99.9% sure their new models no longer use that sort of external-to-the-module sort of antenna, so it should be relatively easy to pull the module out and replace the polarizing filter.

Thread Information