Correct bracelet for GW-3500B?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nato060

Thread: Correct bracelet for GW-3500B?

Correct bracelet for GW-3500B?

I want to get a bracelet for my GW-3500B aviator. I've seen the thread about GW-3000 resin to bracelet thread and it didn't really answer my question. It shows how to install a bracelet, but doesn't say which bracelet it is they're installing

I thought I read somewhere that the bracelet tiktox sells for the GW-3000BD or the GW-2000BD would fit it, but I can't find that thread now and wanted to make sure.

I know the GW-5600 combi bracelet fit my GW-M5610 so I assume the bracelet for the GW3000BD will fit the GW-3500B?

Could someone who know for sure, or has put on on their watch, please advise me?

Re: Correct bracelet for GW-3500B?

I believe the 3000 and the 3500 have the exact same case so it should fit.
    OCDood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato060 View Post
    I believe the 3000 and the 3500 have the exact same case so it should fit.
    Thanks, after the fiasco I went through with the bracelet for my G-511 it left me hesitant to buy something like that unless I know for sure it will fit. I see they include the spacers and everything.

I was going to get a different watch but thought I'd be better off improving one I already had.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by OCDood View Post
    Thanks, after the fiasco I went through with the bracelet for my G-511 it left me hesitant to buy something like that unless I know for sure it will fit. I see they include the spacers and everything.

I was going to get a different watch but thought I'd be better off improving one I already had.
    No problem, I've never personally bought from tixtox but they seem to have the full package, I know some sites sell the bracelet but not the adapters but I think you're good. I bought the black bracelet for my orange GW3000 and it's an extremely nice bracelet. It's very comfortable, it's easy to resize, and the finish is great. I was a bit hesitant about the black coating but it's held up perfectly. Going from the strap to the bracelet you'll immediately notice the bracelet is not nearly as wide as the strap so that took some getting used to but it's a great look and I don't think you'll be at all disappointed.

I just ordered the only one they had in stock. I got the combi-bracelet for my GW-M5610 from tiktox and have nothing but good things to say about ordering from them. The bracelet for my G-511 didn't come with the spacers and this is the whole kit, so I'm sure there won't be any problems.

I think I'll like the watch better with the bracelet too, I like a heavy watch and it will make it that much nicer. It should, it cost almost as much as the watch.

The GW3000 and GW3500 series share some of the parts. You can search pacparts.com to see for yourself. Search by model number (GW3000), click on GW300BD to see the parts list, and then click on the black bracelet (labeled Band, Metal). It will show that this part is used for the G1200BD, G1250BD, GW3000BD, and GW3500BD.

Thread Information