Could be my 1st analog "G" but don't know if it's a keeper. I'm torn & looking for opinions.
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Could be my 1st analog "G" but don't know if it's a keeper. I'm torn & looking for opinions.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Could be my 1st analog "G" but don't know if it's a keeper. I'm torn & looking for opinions.

Trying it on for size it seems on the cusp of too large. The size sort of works with the overall vibe of large, loud, and fun, though. I've been looking for a Rasta "G" but am more of a digi-G fan overall so this would be my first ana-G. Just don't know whether it's working for me or not so I figured I'd solicit an opinion or two. It's a crappy cell phone photo but I think the gist is there.

Name:  Rasta Watch.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  1.41 MB

Oh, if you recognize the shirt, be kind. ;)
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; September 13th, 2017 at 20:56.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

Ontario's South Coast - Norfolk County - Canada

Re: Could be my 1st analog "G" but don't know if it's a keeper. I'm torn & looking for opinions.

Well the watch does go with the shirt - size looks ok - whatever you like mate......cheers p
    ocddave, m1ckDELTA and xevious like this.
    "Keep on Tickin" "Vintage Timex and HMT's"

Re: Could be my 1st analog "G" but don't know if it's a keeper. I'm torn & looking for opinions.

Too large?? My goodness man, you have wrists the size of a tree trunk LOL I would kill to have those. Seriously though, after wearing it a week, you'll wonder what all the fuss is about, I use to think my MM GWG1000 was huge, now, after a month, I just think all my other watches are small!
    m1ckDELTA, xevious, bncrpt and 1 others like this.
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You're good on the size of this one from my point of view.
    It's yours that matters.

Timepieces

2017 CASIO G SHOCK GWN 1000H 9AJF
    2017 CASIO G SHOCK GWN Q1000NV 2AJF
    2017 CASIO G SHOCK GWN Q1000MB 1AJF
    ​2017 CASIO G SHOCK GWN Q1000K 7AJR ICERC
    2017 CASIO G SHOCK GWG 1000DC 1A5JF
    2017 CASIO G SHOCK GWF D1000NV 2JF
    2017 CASIO G SHOCK GW 9300DC
    2017 CASIO EDIFICE EF 305 1AV
    1990 ROLEX GMT II M16713LN STAINLESS/GOLD

It does go with the shirt very well I think, it's not too large, so if you like it, go for it!
    m1ckDELTA, kubr1ck and bncrpt like this.

Perfect match.
    This is swag.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
    m1ckDELTA and bncrpt like this.

It looks fine to me. You'll get used to it, then everything else will seem small until you try a GPW or GWG and then everything will feel even smaller.
    MainePorsche, m1ckDELTA and bncrpt like this.

Size looks good and goes with the shirt
    m1ckDELTA likes this.
    G-shocks are like chips, betcha can't have just one.

Not too large at all IMO. Dig it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    m1ckDELTA likes this.
    Encourage someone. The world has enough critics.

"I think he's referring to the design style that's typically called a 'field watch', not necessarily the best watch to take into the field. But yeah, G-Shock ftw." - WUS User 'GuySie'

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo_Sandman View Post
    Perfect match.
    This is swag.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
    Now that you put it that way I'm not sure I want to be seen wearing "Stuff We All Get". I want to be a unique and individual homosapien walking amongst the hairless apes that surround me; a singularity of style and forward fashion sense.

:o

;)
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; September 11th, 2017 at 23:36.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information