Couldn't help myself...

Thread: Couldn't help myself...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Laughing Couldn't help myself...

    Left the house with this on... :-D



    Sat at work for about 2 hours and had to change to this... :-D



    Couldn't fight the G-Forces :-D :-D :-D

  2. #2
    Moderator G-Shock Forum Sjors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    21,483

    Wink Re: Couldn't help myself...

    Wow Chris,

    What's that Seiko? 600m water resist, that's quiet a depth!

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.


    Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010


  3. #3
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: Couldn't help myself...

    She's a BIG one :-D Here's the spec...

    -1976 Seiko 6159-7019
    -cal. 6159 hi-beat mov't 36,000 bph, second hand ticks 10 times per seconds, sooooooo smooth!
    -One piece TI case
    -52.5mm from 12 to 6 o'clock
    -50.8mm from 3 to 9 o'clock
    -16mm thick
    -22mm lug width

    This is my favorite vintage diver :-D It's so funky it's cool :-D










  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member ColdHit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    790

    Re: Couldn't help myself...

    Wow! I have never seen a Tuna Can 600m, and even better, in Automatic. Not even this 1000m version is Automatic... http://www.superchrono.com/index.php...roducts_id=234
    ...It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live!

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Couldn't help myself...

    Cool Seiko!

    So do you carry two or three watches with you wherever you go just in case you get the urge to switch or do you live near your work?

  7. #6
    Moderator G-Shock Forum Sjors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    21,483

    Wink Re: Couldn't help myself...

    Hi Chris,

    Indeed a nice Vintage Seiko Chris.

    Hi Cdude,

    I often take 3 or 4 watches with me when I go to my work. Sometimes you will find me even wearing 2 G's during experiments

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.


    Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010


  8. #7
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: Couldn't help myself...

    This was the only auto Puck/Tuna can Seiko made. All of the others were/are quartz.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdHit
    Wow! I have never seen a Tuna Can 600m, and even better, in Automatic. Not even this 1000m version is Automatic... http://www.superchrono.com/index.php...roducts_id=234

  9. #8
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: Couldn't help myself...

    I usually only carry one watch but we have a last minute WIS meet today :-D

    Quote Originally Posted by cdude
    Cool Seiko!

    So do you carry two or three watches with you wherever you go just in case you get the urge to switch or do you live near your work?

  10. #9
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: Couldn't help myself...

    Thanks Sjors! :-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Hi Chris,

    Indeed a nice Vintage Seiko Chris.

    Hi Cdude,

    I often take 3 or 4 watches with me when I go to my work. Sometimes you will find me even wearing 2 G's during experiments

    Cheers,

    Sjors

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,826

    Don't forget...

    Quote Originally Posted by cmoy
    This was the only auto Puck/Tuna can Seiko made. All of the others were/are quartz.
    Seiko released a limited edition automatic 600M diver in 2000 which was, save for a different movement and slightly larger case, identical to the 6159 600M.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •