A couple of questions for you experts...please help.

Thread: A couple of questions for you experts...please help.

A couple of questions for you experts...please help.

Does the composite bracelet of GW-M5600BC-1 will fit
    DW-5600E-1 or limited edition DW-5000SL-1? Any problem with spring bar size or thickness?
    How do you remove bands from above mentioned watches? I assume there are spring bars holding those resin bands or bracelets. But I see no opennings to compress those spring bars as on other swiss watches.
    Do I have to remove four screws that are holding bezel to do that? If there's any tutorial please point me to that direction. Thanks in advance.

Re: A couple of questions for you experts...please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishrar View Post
    Does the composite bracelet of GW-M5600BC-1 will fit
    DW-5600E-1 or limited edition DW-5000SL-1? Any problem with spring bar size or thickness?
    How do you remove bands from above mentioned watches? I assume there are spring bars holding those resin bands or bracelets. But I see no opennings to compress those spring bars as on other swiss watches.
    Do I have to remove four screws that are holding bezel to do that? If there's any tutorial please point me to that direction. Thanks in advance.
    the composite bracelet should fit the 5600E and the SL; this thread below should give you a good idea of the removal process, hope this helps....

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=19688
    Brad
    Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by brad15470 View Post
    the composite bracelet should fit the 5600E and the SL; this thread below should give you a good idea of the removal process, hope this helps....

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=19688
    Thank you for your reply, Brad. Very nice to know that the composite bracelet is compatible with DW-5600E and 5600SL. Although I've swaped many bracelets of my swiss watches I'm having difficulties removing DW-5600E band. The link you've attached shows there is enough room at the lug of G-lide. But I can't even insert the spring bar tool in my DW-5600E due to lack of space. Am i doing something wrong? Is there any other way to do it. A picture will help.:thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ishrar View Post
    Thank you for your reply, Brad. Very nice to know that the composite bracelet is compatible with DW-5600E and 5600SL. Although I've swaped many bracelets of my swiss watches I'm having difficulties removing DW-5600E band. The link you've attached shows there is enough room at the lug of G-lide. But I can't even insert the spring bar tool in my DW-5600E due to lack of space. Am i doing something wrong? Is there any other way to do it. A picture will help.:thanks
    I had a similar problem trying to interchange bracelets from a 5600 and a M5600. Apparently they're not the same.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=249511

Quote Originally Posted by clarencek View Post
    I had a similar problem trying to interchange bracelets from a 5600 and a M5600. Apparently they're not the same.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=249511
    O boy, that doesn't sound nice. So, you mean BC composite bracelet will not fit DW-5600E or DW-5000SL? Would you please tell me how did you remove resin or composite bracelet from watches. Any special trick needed?

Thread Information