The courier is coming to me this morning...

Thread: The courier is coming to me this morning...

Gift The courier is coming to me this morning...

... and have put on my table tow box.

Finally the DW-9000 is in my hand! I've seen ths watch first time here in the post about French military SPEC OPS, and I have loved at first sight... I've find this used for a very low price...

Another that I finally can add to my NASA related watch is the DW-5600 screw back with 961 module, I am very surprised about the weight and the quality this watch can shows... very, very interesting watch.
    The price I've pay is not low... I have pay more than $100USD and unfortunately the custom add about 22 euros of tax

I'm crazy, I know... probably this price is too high, I'm not conscious of the real value of a screw back DW-5600... if you ask me something about the moonwatch I can write a book for you!!!B-) But about the G-shock I'm "virgin" all my knowledge coming from this forum:thanks

In the next week I'm waiting also for the DW-5600 with the 901 module (this I've pay lower price... )

I post here the pics of the new "sons" :-D

I'm happy like a children!!!!

:thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Salva
    Salva

Wink Re: The courier is coming to me this morning...

Hi Schirra,

That are nice watches. The DW-9000 is pretty common, but a great watch. THe DW-5600C is a great vintage classic.

BTW, about your other passion, isn't this something for you?

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Banned

Re: The courier is coming to me this morning...

Hi Schirra,

Nice going on the 9000 . Very nice and durable watch, as all G's are.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Hi Schirra,

That are nice watches. The DW-9000 is pretty common, but a great watch. THe DW-5600C is a great vintage classic.

BTW, about your other passion, isn't this something for you?

Cheers,

Sjors
    Sjors, you right... the DW-9000 is a common G's but having see it at the wrist of French "Seals" give a "breeze"... so I love it about this "pedigree"...

About the Book... I have it! My bibliografy about NASA watches is very completely, including two copies of the TIME CAPSULE (japanese and english language) and the very, very RARE: "The Space & watch" a japanese book with very beautiful pictures, including very rare X-33 prototype.

Also my Astronauts related watch is nice, in the next week I try to post a complete picture of the colllection, probably it will be interesting to see also for Casio's fans!

I wait for a editors that can produce a book about "professional" use of G'Shock watches... there's many that will be in the space, many in military operation, civil tasks, and heavy duty.
    What a beautiful idea to produce a book about this... I have photographers and printers to create... one...but no time to collect the materials.

:)
    Last edited by Schirra; September 22nd, 2006 at 18:45.
    Salva
    Salva

Quote Originally Posted by Schirra
    ... and have put on my table tow box.

Finally the DW-9000 is in my hand! I've seen ths watch first time here in the post about French military SPEC OPS, and I have loved at first sight... I've find this used for a very low price...

Another that I finally can add to my NASA related watch is the DW-5600 screw back with 961 module, I am very surprised about the weight and the quality this watch can shows... very, very interesting watch.
    The price I've pay is not low... I have pay more than $100USD and unfortunately the custom add about 22 euros of tax

I'm crazy, I know... probably this price is too high, I'm not conscious of the real value of a screw back DW-5600... if you ask me something about the moonwatch I can write a book for you!!!B-) But about the G-shock I'm "virgin" all my knowledge coming from this forum:thanks

In the next week I'm waiting also for the DW-5600 with the 901 module (this I've pay lower price... )

I post here the pics of the new "sons" :-D

I'm happy like a children!!!!

:thanks
    Hi Schirra,How are you?

Yes you bought a great watch!the Dw-5600 its a wonderful model, the past moth i bought a Dw-5200, in the Metro(underground, I see this watch in other wrist...)...:gold .Love the Dw-5xxx series, no Dw-5600E.
    Felicidades.

Adan, I'm fine! Today I'm very fine!!!!

:)

I''ve read about your DW-5200 and about the "metro story" very lucky you are!
    Salva
    Salva

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Adan's Metro Story is already a WUS Classic. I whish I was there to see it all happen, ha ha :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Adan's Metro Story is already a WUS Classic. I whish I was there to see it all happen, ha ha :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
    :-D

Hi Adan,

Somehow I have a feeling how you felt that moment in the Metro. In the 6 years I collect I have had a bit similar experiences...

The first one was when I saw a bartender wearing a DW-6900, while I was shopping with my parents in Law in Antwerp. The guy was completely shocked by my curiousity, so were my parents in Law, ha ha

The second time was at a debate tournament in Belgium. I saw a waiter working with an enormous metal G-Shock which I had never seen before (the than just released G-700D). I was somehow to shy to ask, but told Anne, the girl in my signature. She is even more shy than I was, but she said I had to go up to him and ask to take a picture of him. It must have been a very funny sight of us two going to a waiter in a conference centre to ask about his watch and if it was OK to take a picture

Man, you must have been ultra excited when leaving the Metro with that DW-5200!

Cheers,

Sjors

Thread Information