Current model improvements

View Poll Results: Think Atomic would be a good addition to the Frog?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • YES

19 79.17%
  • NO

3 12.50%
  • Who the hell needs atomic under water?

2 8.33%

Thread: Current model improvements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Current model improvements

What additions would you like to see to your favorite models? Personally, I absolutely love the GW-200 Frogs. I just wish they would add atomic capabilities. Any other ideas out there for that "Perfect" G-Shock? Mike H.

Re: Current model improvements

personally, i won't mind having atomic on the frog as long as they are not going to take away any feature that's alright there. (since Casio only makes atomic tough solar to have 60 min countdown timer so far, i don't see it happening any time soon. i would love to be proven wrong and keeping my finger for a atomic tough solar module with 24hr countdown timer )

also, i would love the frog to have WR 300M (but unless they have helium escape valve or a new kind of seal for saturated diving, i don't expect to see it happens. )

and a really LOUD alarm while they are at it, HUGE button for pressing with grove on, and make it a *normal* strap length with additional diver extension strap to fit over wet suit

If my G2300B-1V had Atomic timekeeping and a screw-on case back, I could die a happy man.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stockae92
    personally, i won't mind having atomic on the frog as long as they are not going to take away any feature that's alright there. (since Casio only makes atomic tough solar to have 60 min countdown timer so far, i don't see it happening any time soon. i would love to be proven wrong and keeping my finger for a atomic tough solar module with 24hr countdown timer )

also, i would love the frog to have WR 300M (but unless they have helium escape valve or a new kind of seal for saturated diving, i don't expect to see it happens. )

and a really LOUD alarm while they are at it, HUGE button for pressing with grove on, and make it a *normal* strap length with additional diver extension strap to fit over wet suit
    You've pretty much covered everything I would like. The only thing that I would add is bring back the very popular models such as the black helios and the brazialian. Doesn't it seem that when a model becomes very desirable it's discontinued?
    Best regards,

Mike Hogan
    [email protected]

"Go ahead laddie. Buy the watch."

I want to have super power when I wear my g-shock
    best if it makes me invisible!

Quote Originally Posted by 100Questions
    I want to have super power when I wear my g-shock
    best if it makes me invisible!
    just becareful and not get run over when you are crossing the road

and also, that would means you would have to run around naked ... if you are into that sort of things ... :-D

I JUST WANT A NEW SOLAR FROG THAT IS YELLOW!!!!!!!!!

Perfect G-shock? How about perfect G-Shock(s) plural. I want a reissue/anniversary release of the Masters of G'! Especially a Tough Solar/Waveceptor version of the Mudman (real black baby) and Gaussman. Considering what Casio did with the DW-5600 series, it's more than possible. Excelsior!

Locomoco.

let's have another antman model but solar and works in europe

More world time (with customisable timezone for own city), more multiple alarms, combined acoustic/vibration alarm powered by Tough Solar, more full auto EL. Quick set countdown timers, far more important than stopwatches. More interesting displays (dot matrix, scroll) and less superfluous animations. "Silent" mode. And BIG BUTTONS, I have grown to really like these thanks to the Riseman.

My two nominations for new models: All steel (case, bezel and bracelet) classic 5600 and the Slideman (G with a slide rule bezel).

Less of the useless time stamp feature. Less textile bands. I can take or leave atomic. I miss timelessly styled Gs - the G-Shock aesthetics - among many of the contemporary ones.

Kevin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information