Custom-made G-Shock

Thread: Custom-made G-Shock

Custom-made G-Shock

Hi,

My company is trying to find a brand of watches that we can customise with a logo, in order to commemorate an event.

Does anyone know if Casio is able to customise their G-Shock dials or bezels with logos?

I am looking at an order of about 50pcs.

Cheers,

Re: Custom-made G-Shock

Welcome to the forum.

Casio has a long history of doing this sort of thing for various companies, but I'm not sure how easy it is to make it happen.

Your location would probably be a factor, as Casio has different sub-companies for various regions around the world. I suspect that some are easier to work with on this sort of thing.

The Casio Japan website had a page (in Japanese) where you could order whatever you want printed on a basic G-Shock, as long as it was a minimum of 10 or so. I can't find that now, but I did find this old blog post that's related:

New Team-G Anniversary G-Shocks | mygshock.com

Your best bet is probably to contact someone at one of Casio's corporate offices, and ask them to point you in the right direction.
    Last edited by Riley; September 13th, 2010 at 00:44.

I asked the UK office about this sort of thing a while ago, and they would only consider additional printing on the strap, but nothing else.

I think they were trying to put me off though, as when I asked about different bezel colours or dial printing, their minimum quantity was 10,000!!!!

I do doubt it though, on a worldwide level. We've all seen many more limited editions than that.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I found that old post I mentioned:

Want Your Own Custom G-Shock? | mygshock.com

It looks like Casio Japan took down the web page for ordering these, so they may no longer do it anymore. It was for band printing only. The nice thing was that anyone could order them easily, and the minimum order was just 5 units.

hi,
    does any of you know how this is done?
    what kind of printing is used here? I don't believe they are hand painted though. Would the paint crack when you fold the band?
    Attachment 7515570

Victorinox Swiss Army is one manufacturer that has a good selection of customizable watches.

Edit to add: Maybe contact this company: https://www.americanlogowatch.com/
    Last edited by ScootingCat; March 22nd, 2016 at 02:11.

Thread Information