The Dawn of Metalocalypse
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By OCDood
  • 1 Post By kung-fusion
  • 1 Post By idkfa

Thread: The Dawn of Metalocalypse

The Dawn of Metalocalypse

I was looking on ebay the other night for another G but nothing seemed to appeal to me. I own a DW-5600E, GW-M5610, G-511 with bracelet, MTG-900, GW-1500, and had a G-7900MS and Mudman on the way. I've never had a 6900, and everybody seems to like them, so when I saw this Adult Swim Metalocalypse Limited Edition I found what I wanted.

I like the idea of a limited edition, but I'm not into Eminem or rap so that was out. As far as shows on Adult Swim I prefer Aqua Teen Hunger Force over Metalocalypse, but this was a cooler looking watch and going for one third the price. And it's a Dethklok! Today it came in the mail:

I've only been wearing it a couple hours, but was a fan of the square and don't think this has changed my mind. My squares fit a little better under my long underwear shirt and I'm old skool anyway. I'll have to see how well I really like the 6900 after wearing it a few days. As far as comfort, the ballistic nylon strap on my G-7900MS is way more comfortable than any of the resin or metal bracelets I own, the only detractor is how high it sits on my arm.

I had thought about getting a metal bracelet for it but since it's got the snake themed strap will stick with it. I had also thought about bullbars, but think they would obscure the logo, and from what I understand the ones available don't fit very well and could rub a spot on it, so I'll leave it as is. I have a matching T-shirt on the way to wear with it so am looking forward to that.
    kung-fusion and Chrisek like this.

Re: The Dawn of Metalocalypse

Nice backlight and it's cool that it is made in Japan
    OCDood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post
    Nice backlight and it's cool that it is made in Japan
    The time was set to Japan when I opened the box too. I had to set it back from their time Sunday

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

\m/
    OCDood likes this.

Thread Information