Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,817

    Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    Today the Navy Blue Mudman and Grey Raysman arrived from Japan, and green G-7710 from Athens Greece. Have not set the correct time yet. More photos coming.

    Last edited by yankeexpress; March 17th, 2014 at 20:32.

  2. #2
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,817

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs
























    Last edited by yankeexpress; March 18th, 2014 at 05:38.

  3. #3
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,817

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    Sunlight shots











    Vade_R, raceclawt, GEO_79 and 5 others like this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Worker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,886

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    Quite the trio!!! Congratulations on a spectacular catch! :)
    yankeexpress likes this.

  6. #5
    Member Vade_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    Nice muddie and raysman Chris. My muddie dosent leave japan until Wednesday. I'll have to envy yours until then,

    and nice raysman too, I've noticed that the light button will sometimes be painted over, but it never looks right, I had that on my middle sea race model too

    wear them in health

  7. #6
    Member JonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    4,055

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    What a catch! Great looking trio indeed - congrats!

    BTW, I saw this on Tanaka's pics I think, and certainly on yours too, that the underside of the strap on the Rangeman is translucent so you can see the CF insert. Interesting as I think that is the first time Casio let you see the CF since the first CF inserted strap GW-s5600. Either way it looks great!
    Last edited by JonL; March 17th, 2014 at 21:36.
    yankeexpress likes this.

  8. #7
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,817

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    Quote Originally Posted by Vade_R View Post
    Nice muddie and raysman Chris. My muddie dosent leave japan until Wednesday. I'll have to envy yours until then,

    and nice raysman too, I've noticed that the light button will sometimes be painted over, but it never looks right, I had that on my middle sea race model too

    wear them in health
    Thanks!

    Yea, the Raysman is an old trooper. After I paid, seller told me she wasn't running and cut the price in half and gave me a refund, but she revived. The buttons need work to set the time, which I will get to eventually. My Middle Sea runs well but the bezel has discolored. The yellow also runs but The bezel is cracked and brittle. My light grey is NOS like your Raysman.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

    10 reasons to dump facebook:

    https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

  9. #8
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,817

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeexpress View Post
    Thanks!

    Yea, the Raysman is an old trooper. After I paid, seller told me she wasn't running and cut the price in half and gave me a refund, but she revived. The buttons need work to set the time, which I will get to eventually. My Middle Sea runs well but the bezel has discolored. The yellow also runs but The bezel is cracked and brittle. My light grey is NOS like your Raysman.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

    10 reasons to dump facebook:

    https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

  10. #9
    Member Sedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bamberg, Germany
    Posts
    13,980

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    Congrats on that haul! The Muddy looks much more navy blue than in all the pics I saw so far. Nice color! I also got that Kermit G-7710 - it was my favorite for quite some time. Enjoy!

    Cheers, Sedi

  11. #10
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,817

    Re: Delivered! Navy Mudman, & 2 more Gs

    Quote Originally Posted by JonL View Post
    What a catch! Great looking trio indeed - congrats!

    BTW, I saw this on Tanaka's pics I think, and certainly on yours too, that the underside of the strap on the Rangeman is translucent so you can see the CF insert. Interesting as I think that is the first time Casio let you see the CF since the first CF inserted strap GW-s5600. Either way it looks great!
    yes, the strap is cool looking. Still getting used to the chrome bezel, the only 9300 to have this feature.



    Last edited by yankeexpress; March 17th, 2014 at 21:48.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

    10 reasons to dump facebook:

    https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •