The Delivery man called today.

Thread: The Delivery man called today.

The Delivery man called today.

And this is what he had with him......

closer...

Now I have only had it less than 2 hours but here are my first impressions.

It is smaller than I thought, especcially in depth. I was wearing my GW-7900CD-JF when this was delivered and in comparrison it is svelte.

Also for me (and again this is just first impressions) the watch does not feel comfortable as any of my other G's. I hope this will get better.

My last point is a question about the red eye graph. At present there is only one dot (on pic) but it is three quarters of the way accross. Is this normal? i.e. does the graph start from Midnight?

Hope you can shed some light for me as I really wanted this watch.

ps good thing is it's just gone 3pm here and to hear 6 solar atomics beep in unison is sweet.

Cheers,

Re: The Delivery man called today.

Congrats, I am wearing my Riseman today also !

I guess blank portions of the graph means no reading were made during the last hours or so.. I could be wrong. Congrats!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Cool! I've got one of those too.....

OK, so you meant the watch.

The baro graph can sometimes be completely off the bottom or the top if there has been a sudden change which exceeds its pixel scaling. I'm sure it'll be more informative tomorrow. Mine sometimes jumps pretty hard if the weather changes quickly.

And it's definitely my most comfortable G. The strap in particular is well known for being soft and pliable. What are you finding uncomfortable?
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Hi Maine- yes great phones . I have thick stone walls and these are about the only phones to give coverage around the whole house.

Re the strap I think it's just where the holes are positioned. I am unable to get a loose (but not Wobbly ) postition. The next hole is too tight.

I will persever though.

ps- red eye is working now.

Thread Information