Desire68 infected me with G-Love..
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wile-E-wonka

Thread: Desire68 infected me with G-Love..

Desire68 infected me with G-Love..

Hi, my name is Bill, and I have a problem. I saw the G-Light and now I'm blind to most everything else.

This is my first post here, not really a watch guy before last thursday. Have a Citizen calibre I've had for four or so years for fancy dinners, a crappy timex for bike rides, and an awesome SwissArmy from grad. Today I bought two G's and have 5 more coming from around the world as we speek (I got it bad..) It's all Desire68's fault, he's my RL buddy and it finally rubbed off on me. I was told you folks would help me through my addiction... and by help I mean, feed it till it grows fat and supple.

First two: GA-100-1A4 and a G-7900A-4, sweet mamma jamma, these watches are SICK!! I love the satin feel of the resin, I love the buttons, the weight and size.. My eyes are open!

Here's my first wrist-shot. The Red of the A-4 blew my camera's CCD apart like it was invading an OPEC nation, so the shot is kind of weak. I'll have to pull out my proper camera when the other arrive and get some dope snaps for you guys. I've been drooling at a ton of your sexy pictures for the last few days so I hope I can give some back.

Name:  FirstGs.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  233.5 KB

One other thing, I think the Chime on my GA might be bunk. I don't know because I've never heard another (surprisingly, youtube was no help with that either) The 7900 goes "beep, beep, beep" the GA goes "beep, click, click." I can take it back if it is messed. everything else seems fine though. The clicks sounds like a capacitor discharging through a car stereo if you know what i mean, but very faint. If someone knows a file somewhere on the net that I can hear one proper that'd be great.

So let this be a lesson to those skirting the edge.. don't get too close to one of the hardcore G collectors.. you WILL be assimilated... and it's freaking awesome!!
    estebangomez and GTR83 like this.

Re: Desire68 infected me with G-Love..

Hahahaahahahahaha, Yes bruv resistance is futile you nut case lol. Oh my dayz, just wait untill the peeps on here see what you have incoming! What a way to cut your G-Teeth lol! Oh and welcome to the mad house, your in for one heck of a ride, I hope you have some more G-Tokens left bruv cos you gonna need em!
    Mike

somehow your writing seems like sweet poetry to my ears, or i just took some cold med.

Mike is one heck of a cool dude/friend to have in the forum too

Where are you in Canada, Victoria too ?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Cheers G-fob bruv, Christmas card is in the post lol!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    somehow your writing seems like sweet poetry to my ears, or i just took some cold med.

Mike is one heck of a cool dude/friend to have in the forum too

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    Yeah, I'm in Victopia. 48th parallel Canada baby!

Thread Information