DG Frogman vs Gulfman GW-9100

Thread: DG Frogman vs Gulfman GW-9100

DG Frogman vs Gulfman GW-9100

Hi,

I am trying to decide between the DB Frogman and the atomic Gulfman GW-9100 and want to know your opinions and thoughts. I love the gold on the Frogman as well as the fact that it is a limited edition. On the other, I love the look of the 9100 Gulfman also and it has some features I dont have in other watches (Atomic/Solar). Obviously there is a significant price difference between the two favoring the Gulfman, though money is not a big factor in the decision.

Help - what should I do?!

Re: DG Frogman vs Gulfman GW-9100

You should hurry up and buy the Atomic Gulfman at Amazon for $110 shipped NOW! Don't think!

http://www.amazon.com/Casio-G-Shock-...2222042&sr=8-3

I just purchased one a week ago for $125 and thought that was a good deal. At this price it's a no-brainer..

I also own a DB Frogman, I love it love it. They're both different and why not get both imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctaranti View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to decide between the DB Frogman and the atomic Gulfman GW-9100 and want to know your opinions and thoughts. I love the gold on the Frogman as well as the fact that it is a limited edition. On the other, I love the look of the 9100 Gulfman also and it has some features I dont have in other watches (Atomic/Solar). Obviously there is a significant price difference between the two favoring the Gulfman, though money is not a big factor in the decision.

Help - what should I do?!
    It sounds like you already grasp the differences between the two models. You should make your own decision.

I will make you aware that there are many limited editions of the atomic Gulfman. There are also many mod possibilities, too. For example, you could buy an "Ocean Gray" Gulfman and substitute the black and gold bezel/strap set from the "Dawn Black" Gulfman. Best of both worlds - atomic timekeeping and a black/gold color scheme.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Just checked, all gone at Amazon :(
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

If money is not a factor then get the DB Frogman.

Just get both! If you buy one you will only buy the other within a couple of weeks like I did!!! The gulfman is a much better watch as its atomic, but the Frogman is a must have as it just looks so cool. Ive gotta say that im very dissapointed they didnt make it atomic, especially as its more than twice the price of the Gulfman. All said my girlfriend says the Frogman is the best looking watch in my collection. ( I disagree).

The watches are too different for a straight comparison. It's a bit like comparing a 4x4 with a saloon.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Thread Information