Did I bought Fake edifice 550 PB Chronograph

Thread: Did I bought Fake edifice 550 PB Chronograph

Exclamation Did I bought Fake edifice 550 PB Chronograph

Hi,

I recently bough a nice looking watch on ebay, Edifice 550 PB Chronograph. But on looking the watch i found out some of the things which made me rethink as did i just bought a fake.
    1. The Numbers on the dial are shifted.

The watch is working perfectly along with the chronograph.
    The box included a bill, warranty card and the manual of the watch.
    Name:  IMAG0084.jpg
Views: 1123
Size:  865.4 KBName:  IMAG0085.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  767.1 KBName:  IMAG0086.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  862.0 KB

I have even contacted the seller, he told me that these watches are having minor defects which are negligible and also he is wholesale distributor,
    Thats why i dont want to disrupt someones reputation.

The price was about $110 (on currency conversion)

Regards,

Arjun

Re: Did I bought Fake edifice 550 PB Chronograph

I'm not familiar with that specific range of Casio watches, so don't really know what to look out for in fake/original comparison. I have to say though, that the mis-alignment of the 12 o'clock markings is definitely not in keeping with Casio's normally very strict quality control...
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Re: Did I bought Fake edifice 550 PB Chronograph

The watch is real but not very well put together. If it bothers you, then you have every right to have Casio own up to its mistake through their big-time distributor, your seller, when you return the watch for a refund.

Thread Information