Did I make a good choice?

Thread: Did I make a good choice?

Did I make a good choice?

Today while at K-mart I was looking at there selection of G's and I saw the GW530A-1V and I decided to go with it. Is this a pretty good watch. I got it for 80 dollars, well I put it on lawaway. I figured this would be my cheapest route to getting a nice collection of G's and not busting my bank all at once.
    But anyways have any of yall had this watch and will I be happy with it.

Also do yall know where I can get the little display things they use in stores so I can display these on my bookshelf?
    My Collection so far. GLX-5600XA-4, GW530A-1V

Re: Did I make a good choice?

Hi

Its a good basic G, similar to my MTG910 that I have modded with a resin band. Its certainly not a bad choice

Matt

Awesome thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

cool rhyme! yeah, that's a neat little casio. it seems to me that there are some 'star' g-shocks and a bunch of sleeper pieces, which have happy owners but not the cult or energy behind them like frogs and muddies. i think the gw530 is such a s watch- very fine but maybe not passionate.

also, about the display at home. do you mean the curved plastic stand (looks like an 's' that you typically see the watches in a counter? typically that plastic stand is included with the watch.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Yeah the stands that you see in the stores. My In4mation doesn't have one just the box it came in and I want to display them proudly. I found a site that sells them.

Thread Information