diferent tins?

Thread: diferent tins?

diferent tins?

im new to all the g shock addiction i only have a couple but my collection is still growing, i just wanted to ask whats the diference between the tins. i see some black and some golden round ones? just wanted to ask...

Re: diferent tins?

The round ones are the older type. The hexagonal black metal ones are smaller to save Casio some space while stocking and transporting them.
    Before the Metal tins, there have been hexagonal plastic ones, i believe they hve been used through teh 90s.

so new g shocks should come with those black tins right? or it doesnt matter?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

New G-shocks come in the black hex tins. Personally, I hate these. I think the shape is fine, but they should make them out of thicker material like the old round tins, and they should be a little bit taller, because they try to cram a 1000 frog or 9300 mudman in these and they don't really fit well. Considering what Casio charges for some of their models, like the 1000 frogs, the tins are unacceptable packaging. If you spent $500 on any other brand's watch, I guarantee you will get much nicer packaging.

Thread Information