Disassembled GD350?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lvt

Thread: Disassembled GD350?

Disassembled GD350?

I've managed to scratch the crystal on my new GD 350 and was able to remove much of the offending mark with diamond paste. However, I know I can do better and remove it all. Anyone taken apart a 350? I removed the side screws and was unable to take off the bezel. Also removed the screws holding the wings. So, what am I doing wrong? DO I need to really muscle the bezel off after some light heating? Suggestions please. Pix if you have em. And thanks in advance G folks.

lvt

Re: Disassembled GD350?

No heating needed to remove the bezel, they are made to "pressure fit" the module on most of G-shock, that's why they won't come off even without screws.

Use a bit of force carefully and gently with the buttons, you will be able to remove the bezel.
    Chrisek likes this.
    Ball - Casio / G-shock - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Seiko - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

I think you have to take the caseback off as well before you can remove the bezel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks. I'm going to give it another go. If it requires pulling the caseback off, forget it. I can live with the marks in that case. Hopefully it's just a little more muscle to pull it apart.

Thread Information