From + to - display....

Thread: From + to - display....

From + to - display....

I'm not sure if this was already been asked, but here it goes. I bought my wife her first Baby-G (and she said that it's not her last ,,, I know, I know...my fault...:oops:) So it's a BG-3000 and it really amazed me that when I set the watch (lady's "anti-watch" ) and then pressed the Light button,,, the + display turned - display with a white backlight,, now here's my question, does any G-Shock model possess this amazing feature?? Really having a hard time searching for answers and I know for sure someone out there have some...

Appreciate the response...:thanks

ray

Re: From + to - display....

Not sure if I understood your question 100% correctlyy, but yes there are many G-shocks with this feature. The models this is available on use so called mirror-LCD - when EL is on the positive background turns into negative, and neg numerals glow with positive light.

One of the nicest examples of mirror-LCD is a Real Black Frogman DW-8200, IMO.

On the other hand there are also G-shock models with negative displays that glow 'positive' when lit, like Crazy Colors models

Hope this helped a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by babola View Post
    Not sure if I understood your question 100% correctlyy, but yes there are many G-shocks with this feature. The models this is available on use so called mirror-LCD - when EL is on the positive background turns into negative, and neg numerals glow with positive light.

On the other hand there are also G-shock models with negative displays that glow 'positive' when lit, like Crazy Colors models

Hope this helped a bit...
    thanks for the response sir!! now i can sleep well .. yup you got it correctly :thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by babola View Post
    I agree, this one is a beauty....

Thread Information