Do G's have feelings?

View Poll Results: Do G's have feelings?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I think they do

9 29.03%
  • No...

20 64.52%
  • I don't know

2 6.45%

Thread: Do G's have feelings?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Smile Do G's have feelings?

Yes, I think so, what about ya?
    Be today, better than yesterday.
    Batman

Re: Do G's have feelings?

Please use the poll lol, I wanna see how many people think G's have feelings...Of course, a G isnt a person or an animal but for me, I believe somehow everything has some kind of life...even minerals so I dont think what I say is ridiculous
    Batman

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I honestly couldn't stop laughing when I saw this poll from Batman.

I woke up early morning and my wife asked me what I was laughing at.

First, it was the heading to this thread, then Mike's comment really got me going, then Tribe's response:-D

I'm not sure who took it more seriously than the next:-D

Batman, Mike and Tribe, you have to laugh as life is to bloody short.

I got one yesterday from Atomic Solar telling me I was attacking him because I left the T from his name:-D

He WAS serious:-X :-D

Anyway, I'm off to eat my apple pie:-D

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE View Post
    Batman, Mike and Tribe, you have to laugh as life is to bloody short.
    I was smiling as I typed, Ozzie - but I'm not one to litter my posts with smileys... B-)
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Well you all will laugh but one day my G-shock watch did something that my family saw (not only me) and that's when I felt it had some kind of feeling. Most of you wouldnt believe me some other would...I dont get mad if you think "he must be joking or nuts" but I am sure G's and almost any tool has some kind of life...I dont know how to explain it but I'm sure they do that's why I never tread anything in a rude way...I feel respect for items...well, sorry if you think this poll is stupid anyway
    Batman

Yeah...you know what, I really appreciate G-shocks for what they are; a genuine piece of modern pop culture, right up there with Star Wars, Doc Martins and hoodies...and yes, I'd like to buy a classic G-shock one day, for the same reason why I own the Star Wars trilogy and occasionally wear hoodies and Doc Martins...but to imply that they might have feelings? Now you're heading into plain old Cult territory. What's next...the G-shock died for my sins? Yeah, I think I'll stick with Timex for a little while longer, if you don't mind....
    ;)

Moderator Emeritus

Well….I’m not going to comment on the nature and/or content of Mr. Hogan’s offering here in this thread. It’s not my forum and I’m no longer interested in coming here to sort this kind of silliness out. But…I will offer up some insight for you concerning your obvious objection to his presence in this thread.

It is not a major or minor stretch of the imagination to say that any member who puts up a thread/poll or a post, specifically a thread for this discussion, on watchuseek does so with the express and implied knowledge that it will no doubt be subject to replies from other members. Members DO NOT possess all rights and privileges to the thread and cannot pick and choose who can reply to it.

Members will be reminded that if they feel that they are the recipient of a post which violates rule #1, they should click the red report post card under the user’s name on the left hand side of your screen. A message will go out to the moderators of the forum. You may also contact a moderator and inform him via email or pm of this violation and you may put up a post notifying the member that this matter has been reported to the mods.

Should you feel that you need to confront the member who has insulted you, you should contact him via email or pm and leave it off the forum.

Just a few thoughts. Now…since I am no longer interested in stepping in, in the absence of an online moderator in this forum, as I have had enough of this stuff here to last a lifetime, I will just sit back and grab a beer and watch.

It’s a helluva forum.

Regards,
    Tim
    Sinn forum moderator / moderator at large
    Last edited by Timothy Patrick; November 6th, 2006 at 23:37.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I was smiling as I typed, Ozzie - but I'm not one to litter my posts with smileys... B-)
    Ahahahaha:-D :-D :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Well you all will laugh but one day my G-shock watch did something that my family saw (not only me) and that's when I felt it had some kind of feeling. Most of you wouldnt believe me some other would...I dont get mad if you think "he must be joking or nuts" but I am sure G's and almost any tool has some kind of life...I dont know how to explain it but I'm sure they do that's why I never tread anything in a rude way...I feel respect for items...well, sorry if you think this poll is stupid anyway

I'm laughing with you Batman and I totally udnerstand how a G-Shock could have feelings..

When I was a kid, my friend and I purchased a cardboard glow in the dark Skeleton.

The arms and legs were held in place with rivets so the arms and legs could actually move..

My friend slept over my house that night and he was on the top bunk bed.

We shut the bedroom door, turned off the lights, and watched the skeleton glow.. Suddenly, the window slammed closed, and the skeleton got up and started dancing!!!!!!!!!

I'm being serious here.. Totally honest..

May Mother came into the bedroom, turned the light on, and screamed, "ELLIOT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"... I told her, but she would not believe me

The skeleton was of course laying back on the floor when she came in as she probably scared it as much as she did my friend and I:-D

Yikes! Easy lads. Wasn't my intention to offend anyone. Apologies to you all. Now I'm off to my watch drawer to console my very upset G-Shocks.
    Best regards,

Mike Hogan
    [email protected]

"Go ahead laddie. Buy the watch."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information