Do you know of any retail stores in USA that sell Casio Frogman?

Thread: Do you know of any retail stores in USA that sell Casio Frogman?

Do you know of any retail stores in USA that sell Casio Frogman?

at reasonable price as I would like to buy the first Frogman. I'm basically looking at several models (GW-225 blue print, DW-6300, or DW-9900). I'm nervous about the bay as I don't want to end up been scammed or getting fake one. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Do you know of any retail stores in USA that sell Casio Frogman?

Quote Originally Posted by huntr View Post
    at reasonable price as I would like to buy the first Frogman. I'm basically looking at several models (GW-225 blue print, DW-6300, or DW-9900). I'm nervous about the bay as I don't want to end up been scammed or getting fake one. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
    All of those Frogmen are discontinued (the DW-6300 is from 1993!) so you will have trouble finding them in a retail store. The Master Blue (GW-225C) is the most recent, but also very unlikely to be found in a store.

Buying online is essentially your only option. Post a link to the store or the seller in question and we can tell you whether it's fishy or not. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to show it publicly.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Re: Do you know of any retail stores in USA that sell Casio Frogman?

Quote Originally Posted by sl8763 View Post
    All of those Frogmen are discontinued (the DW-6300 is from 1993!) so you will have trouble finding them in a retail store. The Master Blue (GW-225C) is the most recent, but also very unlikely to be found in a store.

Buying online is essentially your only option. Post a link to the store or the seller in question and we can tell you whether it's fishy or not. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to show it publicly.
    Thanks for the inputs. Do you have any suggestions on which online stores I shall look at? I'm flexible on any models.

Thread Information