Do you notice that you adjust your resin bands a few times weeks after it is new?

Thread: Do you notice that you adjust your resin bands a few times weeks after it is new?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Do you notice that you adjust your resin bands a few times weeks after it is new?

I adjusted it twice.

Re: Do you notice that you adjust your resin bands a few times weeks after it is new?

Adjust in what way?

Re: Do you notice that you adjust your resin bands a few times weeks after it is new?

A few notches on the band.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I tend to change mine quite a bit. If its hot i'll need it a bit bigger than when its cold. Some times i prefer it a bit lose other times not. I don't think that any of mine have stretched at all. Its more that my wrist can be a different size at times

Quote Originally Posted by soleeman View Post
    I tend to change mine quite a bit. If its hot i'll need it a bit bigger than when its cold. Some times i prefer it a bit lose other times not. I don't think that any of mine have stretched at all. Its more that my wrist can be a different size at times
    I agree, I tend to do the same. The climate has an impact on my wrist size as well.

Banned

I don't mess with mine much. I always wore bracelets before so the straps are so comfortable to me that once it's on my wrist, I'm good to go. If I ever get another bracelet, it better be amazingly awesome.

There's some I alternate between 2 holes, and some that always feel fine on the same hole.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

I always have to adjust. Sometimes I have my Riseman on the 4th from the end, and when its blazing hot outside, I put it on the 3rd from the end. Yes, I have big-fat-fatty wrists;)
    Don't touch the watch.

Mine pretty much stay the same unless the weather is really hot or really cold..........
    Geode
    You only live once.....and some don't even do that!!

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by kid-a View Post
    I always have to adjust. Sometimes I have my Riseman on the 4th from the end, and when its blazing hot outside, I put it on the 3rd from the end. Yes, I have big-fat-fatty wrists;)
    wow, your wrists must be indeed rather big. I wear my GW-9200 either on the 7th. or 8th. from the end depending on climate. but even on the 8th. its not overly thight.

regards, holger
    We are 12.6 %

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information