Do You See a Pattern Here?
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By 4Play

Thread: Do You See a Pattern Here?

The only state created during the Civil War.

Do You See a Pattern Here?

If there is one style/type of watch I love, it would be the triple black or all black. I would prefer to call them Stealth. This developed several years ago when I saw an Invicta Reserve Speedway in triple black, and a black MOP dialon a shopping channel, which will remain nameless. I liked so much that I ended up buying two of them. I traded or sold the first one. The second one came about when I was trolling the Invicta page to see what was available. On this particular weekend, they were experiencing problems with their website, and the Reserve Speedway was priced at a ridiculous $180. I ended up selling this one and made money, which is rare to do.

Fast forward to today... I just happened to notice my collection over the weekend, and I realized that I now have three Stealth models in my collection, or as I call them "The Three Amigos."

The one in the middle of the Gs, and in front on the last pic, is the First Generation, and the only Stealth Moray Benarus has ever made. The sapphire crystal is not only antireflective from the inside, but it is tinted as well to give it the stealth look. It came with a PVD bracelet, but as you can see, I wear it on a black calf leather strap that is the softest leather I have owned. To me, this fits the Moray and makes it the most comfortable combo I have. This version of Moray happens to be the hardest one to take any decent pics. This watch is a love/hate kind of watch, but for me I will continue to love it, and it will remain in my collection.

Thanks for looking, and hope everyone enjoys the pics.
    Tsip85, Kawei, wuyeah and 2 others like this.
    "O-M-G!! I am rich!... Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeth, Crystals in the kidneys, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries, and an inexhaustable supply of Natural Gas. I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!!"

Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Anonimo | Bali Hai | Ball | Benarus | Boschett | Breitling | Debaufre | Deep Blue | Doxa | DWatch| Enzo Mechana | Glycine | Halios | Helson | Marathon | Kobold | Korsbek | Kremke | MKII | Ocean7 | Omega | Orsa | Oris | Precista | Prometheus | Riedenschild | Steinhart | Seiko | Tissot | Zinex/Zixen

Re: Do You See a Pattern Here?

The Three Amigos certainly look sharp. Nice collection and nice pic!

Right on 4play! Nice watches, and yes i think you've got a theme going!
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Nice trio, thanks for sharing!

What watch? I don't see anything @@!?
    very stealthy, I love collection with a theme.

LUW

Awesome Benarus!
    First time I ever see one like that.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

You need to black out those white hands ..

haha
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

The only state created during the Civil War.

Thanks guys for all the comments. When Benarus came out with the Moray around the Summer of 2008, I forgot how many versions were made. Each version was limited to 50, and the one you see in the above pic is #50. You rarely see a Stealth Moray on the FS fora.
    "O-M-G!! I am rich!... Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeth, Crystals in the kidneys, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries, and an inexhaustable supply of Natural Gas. I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!!"

Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Anonimo | Bali Hai | Ball | Benarus | Boschett | Breitling | Debaufre | Deep Blue | Doxa | DWatch| Enzo Mechana | Glycine | Halios | Helson | Marathon | Kobold | Korsbek | Kremke | MKII | Ocean7 | Omega | Orsa | Oris | Precista | Prometheus | Riedenschild | Steinhart | Seiko | Tissot | Zinex/Zixen

Thread Information