Do you think the Eric Haze will end up being sold for as much as the Dee and Ricky now?
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Do you think the Eric Haze will end up being sold for as much as the Dee and Ricky now?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do you think the Eric Haze will end up being sold for as much as the Dee and Ricky now?

Im wondering whether to rush to get one now before the prices shoot through the roof once they sell out, The Maharishi never really hit much higher than retail prices, so wondering if the haze will?

Re: Do you think the Eric Haze will end up being sold for as much as the Dee and Ricky now?

Nope.I still see them in stores one week later when the dee&ricky came the sold out in most stores the first day.Also did not see members posting pictures of five or more like the D&R as if to say look what i got now i can retire!!!!! lmao

Maharishi was mass produced .. get a Haze at retail while you still can!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Do you think the Eric Haze will end up being sold for as much as the Dee and Ricky now?

No, to my knowledge it isn't limited edition just limited production. It will probably climb in a year or so but highly likely it will not be to D/R levels.

Im just curious, what makes the Dee & Ricky so expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Coco910 View Post
    Im just curious, what makes the Dee & Ricky so expensive?
    Marketing.
    f_todd likes this.

I have 2 Hazes. Bought for under (European) retail. I am a G-Shock lover and collector, not a stock broker. The Haze and Dee and Ricky were released in large numbers. Only problem is that the R&R2 is bought up by people loving money over collecting. Believe me, 5000 to 10000 watches is really a big lot to sell and normally more than enough to get yourself one or two.

Cheers,

Sjors
    Feisar, rocky and Bubbly Tubs like this.
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

I know this comment is off the topic, but the D&R1 will need a battery replacement soon. I wonder how this will affect the price.

Quote Originally Posted by greattiger View Post
    I know this comment is off the topic, but the D&R1 will need a battery replacement soon. I wonder how this will affect the price.
    Why would it affect the price? It isn't a screwback so it wouldn't get scratched when switching batteries out. Do g-shocks loose price if they run out of batteries?

I don't see it getting to D&R prices, but i goo see them going up I'm price and becoming increasingly harder to find. I think the Haze 6900 would be a good indicator and example. They show up on auction sites, but finding one in good condition for under the $200 mark is quite difficult.

Sent from the office of the reincarnated president of the Republic of Texas
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information