Does anyone else have "amazing inflatable wrists"?

Thread: Does anyone else have "amazing inflatable wrists"?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Does anyone else have "amazing inflatable wrists"?

I swear my wrists go up and down in size depending on weather and activity! LOL....

I think this is why I prefer rubber and leather straps that can be adjusted throughout the day.

My "new" Gulf man wears pretty loose on my wrist normally. But this morning after working in the garden a bit it was "just right". Now that I am back inside and sitting its back to being pretty loose.

I think I notice alot on this new Gulfman because I have not softened the strap and the Gulfie is a little "top heavy".

Ive noticed its not at all uncommon for my Suuntos and G Shocks to be adjusted one hole in or out sevearl times throughout the day...

Anyone else?

And forget about a workout! LOL After one set of bench my watch will HAVE to be loosened.
    Suunto... Replacing Luck!

Re: Does anyone else have "amazing inflatable wrists"?

OH YEAH!!! That's why I love the velcro straps, they stretch so I rarely have to adjust them!!! I just ordered one for my Pro Trek, not crazy about the long rubber it came with!

Definately. In the summer I have to make my bracelets a little wider (thank god for fine adjustments ). Also, in the morning my wrists tend to be a little thicker.
    Even more amazingly, my left wrist is THINNER than my right wrist and I'm a LEFTY
    Cheers,
    Micha

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Same problem here, especially with Pathfinders for some odd reason. I've got two ti models that I've removed and replaced a link several times. The 5 in my signature are there because I don't have to fiddle with them throughout the day. What did Ron Popeil used to say? "Set it and forget it". Thats my new criteria for my watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Micha View Post
    Definately. In the summer I have to make my bracelets a little wider (thank god for fine adjustments ). Also, in the morning my wrists tend to be a little thicker.
    Even more amazingly, my left wrist is THINNER than my right wrist and I'm a LEFTY
    Thats funny, I am a lefty and my left wrist is about 1/4" smaller than my right.

I must adjust mine up and down a dozen times a day. Love that velcro.

Thanks to a broken radius (broke off a good inch of the end off at the wrist-fell from a tree when I was 12) my watch wrist size varies depending on my arm position. Factor in the swelling from heat or activity aan dI sometimes have a ahrd time getting a good fit,especially with heavier linked bracelets.

Absolutely

All my watches have the right fit(above the wrist joint) in the afternoon probably after swelling a bit...but in the mornings my watches sometimes dangle down to the wrist bone instead of riding up high above the joint.

I'm sure most of us are affected by this to a greater or lesser extent, as the body temp rises and falls. It's the main reason I prefer resin straps to bracelets, not just wrist size, but sometimes I'm in the 'relaxed' mood for a loose strap, but other time's not.
    Current G's:
    GW-9200J-1 Riseman
    DW-004ASJ-8AT (stealthed)
    DW-9800 Wademan AR-3T ARTI
    DW-8800AJ ADMA's Full set of 5

Wish List:

G-7900 1ER - GW-7900B-1JF - GW-M5600BC -
    G-9000-8DVR Stormtrooper - GW-9100MB-1JF Gulfman - FTS-100 Forester

I thought I was the only one, I think my left wrist gains an inch within 10 minutes of being inside or out. I have a really sweet Timex Diver on bracelet, T49619 on the way in and I already have a nice heavy duty all black velcro strap waiting for it. The velcro straps are nice and comfy.

Experience is what you end up with when you didn't get what you wanted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information