Does anyone here have experience with shopemco?

Thread: Does anyone here have experience with shopemco?

Does anyone here have experience with shopemco?

I'm assuming atleast 1 person on this forum has shopped with shopemco via Amazon or Ebay. Anyways, does anyone know why I can not reach them on their phone? I know they were out on monday (yesterday), but I tried again today (which is when they said they are resuming business) to no avail. My problem is I asked them twice 3 days before shipping if it's possible to alter my order as I wanted to purchase a more expensive model. Well, I just received an email confirming that they shipped it without getting back to me and now I think I'm going to have to pay shipping just to send it back just so I can get the model that I requested to change to before they shipped. I don't know what to do because if I ship it back to them it's going to cost me more for the watch than if I were to buy it from somewhere else... Does anyone here have an experience like mine with shopemco? If so, what was the outcome? If you guys are interested I orginally purchased the GW6900A-7 but wanted to change my order to the Gulfman-Atomic-GW9100-1 and no, having both watches won't be possible due to limited funds.
    Last edited by Sensi703; September 29th, 2009 at 18:26.

Re: Does anyone here have experience with shopemco?

I think with them being away for a few days might have slowed things up abit, I have bought many G's from them, fast shippers and usually very good prices, I have one on the way from them right now, hoping it will ship out today, I ordered it Sunday night, a G-7900-3.
    Last edited by BREAKWATER; September 29th, 2009 at 18:41.
    Experience is what you end up with when you didn't get what you wanted.

Nice dude. The 7900s do look pretty awesome. The best possible outcome for my situation is that they will not charge me shipping my watch back or them shipping me the Gulfman though I highly doubt they will hook it up like that despite the fact that I tried reaching them on 2 different occasions using 2 different methods (3 if you include phone calls).

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sensi703 View Post
    I'm assuming atleast 1 person on this forum has shopped with shopemco via Amazon or Ebay. Anyways, does anyone know why I can not reach them on their phone?
    I do a lot of business with them via Amazon. They have great customer service. I have called them several times to make changes to what I have ordered or to return a watch I decided I didn't want and they have always been excellent.

I don't know why you cannot reach them, as I just got off the phone with them five minutes ago. Every time I call, they answer on the second ring no problem.

Good luck
    Cheers...

Yeah I actually just got off the phone with them. The lady was helpful but she was kind of hard to understand as she talks very fast and I'm almost deaf :(. I think she asked me to call back but I have a test to take in 45 minutes and can not be late! Thanks for the luck archer :P.

Edit: I just realized she might have asked me to wait as she has another call on the line now that I think about it... It might have been you who she put me on hold on too! :P.

Thread Information