Does anyone know if this is the same Red…

Thread: Does anyone know if this is the same Red…

Does anyone know if this is the same Red…

…as the Red Frogman?

I’ve seen various photos and it seems that it is the same or very similar shade of Red (I guess with black mixed in it), but wanted to ask if anyone knew for sure.

As always, thanks for your time,

Pops

BTW my first “G” arrived today and I do love it, but in the same breath, a “G” is not for the faint of heart that's for sure. Especially for guy’s like me!

Cause after I opened the box, the first thing I saw was the "Owners Manual" ...took it out, then told myself, "Ok this is gonna be interesting" .....Looked at the "G", very cool btw (didn't take the plastic that's wrapped over the head though), put everything back in it's tin,....Closed the box. Then figured I'll figure it out later....
    Yeah, the “G’s” manual is thicker then the owners manual for my Eagle (the motor home shown in my avatar.... ). It sure the heck ain't no plug and play sorta thing........This is a thinking man’s timepiece!!!

I Looked at my Shark Diver....

....Then told it, "Don't worry, you ain't going back in the case. Cause you've got noth'in to worry about for a while"....LOL

Wonder how much my freind's nephew would charge me to show me how to set and use this watch.... And after all of this, I'm thinking about purchasing another one???....-O's right when he said, "the madness of it all" .....

Oh, one last thing.....Have a Great Friday and Week End as Well!!!!!!
    Last edited by azpops; March 4th, 2011 at 10:29.
    Have a great day, or night! ...

Pops

... ...

Re: Does anyone know if this is the same Red…

Very different kind of red from your G7900 example. The red on the burning red Frogman r matt red and that make it look great with the black accents.

Take a look at the manual if it's like the giant one I got. It is actually 12 versions of the same manual all rolled into one, each one in its own language :)

Quote Originally Posted by azpops View Post
    Cause after I opened the box, the first thing I saw was the "Owners Manual"
    Yeah, the “G’s” manual is thicker then the owners manual for my Eagle
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Casios:
    BG-182V-1V#DB-34H (needs forward button)#3 DW-003-9V 1597#DW-003-4V 1597#DW-004 Xtreme 1826#DW-5600E 1545#DW-6630B-9 1199#2 DW-6900 1289#DW 6900 1557#DW-6900WCJ-9ER (FIFA)#5 F-91W (4 need batts)#G-2300 2184 (won't turn on)#G-2500 2266 (looking for a new module)#TRW-100 (Needs new seal...leaks)#W-93H (Crystal and screws)Fossils:FS-3042Relics:ZR-11431 (bat)Mathey Tissots:MT-MGSRB-4081 (bat & crystal)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by handieeeeee View Post
    Take a look at the manual if it's like the giant one I got. It is actually 12 versions of the same manual all rolled into one, each one in its own language :)

Oakey-Doekey, I’ll check it out this week end!

Thanks,

Pops
    Have a great day, or night! ...

Pops

... ...

Thread Information